by THERB3 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:29 am
Guys I went hunting for wheels yesterday I saw a wheel that intrest me but I am not sure about the off set size would clear brembo's or it's too wide.
19x8 or 19x8.5 the offset was +40 or +38 he wasn't sure. But he said that he has fit these on Libs before.
Can someone give me an insite on these off sets please and what are my limits with the off set range.
I will keep you posted on pics.
Cheers.
MY05 Subaru Liberty Wagon 3.0RB Silver 6MT
Modifications:
19" Rays/Volk GT30 Wheels :: Hi Tech Mufflers :: HKS Panel Filter :: STi Front Lip :: 6000K HID Driving/Fog Lights :: LED Parkers/Licence/Map/Dome :: Brembo Package :: V-Tune :: Tein Flex Coilovers & EDFC Controller :: HKC Carbon Bonnet Scoop :: Hanabi Smoked LED Rear Tail Lights :: Eyelids :: Goodridge Braided Lines :: JDM Front Bar :: Corazon Grille :: Pioneer AVH-X8650BT / Alpine PDX5 Amp
Current Plans:Whiteline SwayBars ::