TRW front pad part number for MY04 GT??

Springs, shock absorbers, swaybars,
Brakes, Wheels and Tyres

TRW front pad part number for MY04 GT??

Postby Kevlar GT » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:40 pm

Hi,

I think I got seriously dicked around this afternoon by a brake parts supplier and would like to know if anyone has the part number for the TRW pads to suit a MY04 GT??

Kev
Image
User avatar
Kevlar GT
 
Posts: 1707
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Canberra (Southside of town)
Car: 04 GT Wagon

Re: TRW front pad part number for MY04 GT??

Postby teK-- » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Hey I suggest you contact GSL Rallysports in QLD. They are very very helpful and have pads/fluid from TRW/Lucas and QFM for cheap. Buy 2 sets of pads free shipping.
MY04 2.5i Safety 5MT Sedan "Project Locomotive"
..: JDM Subaru-AVO-Whiteline-Bilstein-Swift Springs-Cusco-Rallitek-GT Brakes-Remsa-K4RT30Y-Blitz-Philips-Défi-STI-Sabelt-Redline-Alpine-Polk Audio-Kenwood-Dynamat :..
User avatar
teK--
-stickered-
 
Posts: 4064
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:02 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: TRW front pad part number for MY04 GT??

Postby Kevlar GT » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:58 pm

teK-- wrote:Hey I suggest you contact GSL Rallysports in QLD. They are very very helpful and have pads/fluid from TRW/Lucas and QFM for cheap. Buy 2 sets of pads free shipping.


Thanks Tek - but I have what I believe/know are the wrong brake pads physically sitting in front of me and wanted to see if the number matched so when I go back and either a) get the right part or b) get my money back I can tell the fat retard at the counter that he ought to be serving up fries at hungry jacks rather than professing to know anything at all about brakes and inconveniencing people that try to do the right thing by calling in advance and making sure parts are in stock and available for pick up.

I guess it is my fault though, I mean silly me called a brake parts specialist and trusted in them to provide me with what I asked for. :roll:

I think I am after part number GDB3372, but came home with GDB3328 - listed for an impreza of all things?!
Image
User avatar
Kevlar GT
 
Posts: 1707
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Canberra (Southside of town)
Car: 04 GT Wagon

Re: TRW front pad part number for MY04 GT??

Postby teK-- » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:33 pm

Still you should call Greg there and he will look up the applications list for you. Never know maybe next time you'll give him some business :)
MY04 2.5i Safety 5MT Sedan "Project Locomotive"
..: JDM Subaru-AVO-Whiteline-Bilstein-Swift Springs-Cusco-Rallitek-GT Brakes-Remsa-K4RT30Y-Blitz-Philips-Défi-STI-Sabelt-Redline-Alpine-Polk Audio-Kenwood-Dynamat :..
User avatar
teK--
-stickered-
 
Posts: 4064
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:02 pm
Location: Melbourne


Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests