Transmission cooler

Posts specific to the 2.5 litre turbo engine

Re: Transmission cooler

Postby Sean82 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:21 pm

Nice job Greg

Have you mounted it in series with the factory cooler (the Lib does route it's ATF into the lower end of the radiator, doesn't it???), or as a stand-alone?

Cheers
Sean..
Current: MY04 LGT 5EAT Wagon
Previous: MY11 Forester S-Edition VF52|ID1000s|Stuff|E85|12.9s @ 106
Sean82

Car: MY04 GT with JDM GRB EJ207 swap

Postby oldmate » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:34 pm

Sean82 wrote:Nice job Greg

Have you mounted it in series with the factory cooler (the Lib does route it's ATF into the lower end of the radiator, doesn't it???), or as a stand-alone?

Cheers
Sean..

Yeah I did
My05 Liberty GT Premium Wagon - Team White - Custom 3" Dump Pipe - Ultrex Cat Back Exhaust/Custom Twin Tips - K&N Filter - DIY Mesh Grill - Resonectomy - 18" King Wheels (Drifta) - Kobe Motorsport Silicon Inlet + SFB - Kobe Motorsport 50/50 BOV - Anycarlink 1080d - Whiteline Rear Sway Bars - AVO HD Mounts - Trailboss HD Towbar - DBA T2 Slotted Rotors Front And Rear
oldmate

Car: MY05 2.0T Liberty GT Wagon

Postby Bugalugs » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:20 pm

Hi Guys,

Quick question. I tried to have my Auto tranny fluid drained and replaced in my 05 Liberty GT 2.0 today, but the mechanic couldn't find the screw on filter? The car has had the extra transmission cooler installed by previous owner, does this mean the filter will be stashed up the front somewhere near/behind the passenger headlight? Or does it only have an internal filter? Its the 5 speed tiptronic gearbox. Thanks in advance! couldn't find the bloody filter so i need to take it back again, any advice much appreciated!
Phat Dump I TCP Quads I Kido Tune I HIDs I ...and loads of Plasti-dip
Bugalugs

Car: 05 Liberty GT Wagon

Previous

Return to 2.5T engine specific