Will 04 Foz tmic fit 05GT Lib?

Posts specific to the 2.0 litre Turbo engine

Will 04 Foz tmic fit 05GT Lib?

Postby Bugalugs » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:33 pm

Have a chance to buy Hyperflow TMIC from an 04 XT Foz 2.5. Would this fit my 05GT Liberty 2.0? Anyone know who is familiar with this intercooler? Have tried searching, no luck so far and time is if the essence!! Thanks :)
Phat Dump I TCP Quads I Kido Tune I HIDs I ...and loads of Plasti-dip
Bugalugs

Car: 05 Liberty GT Wagon

Re: Will 04 Foz tmic fit 05GT Lib?

Postby HardwareBoB » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:28 pm

Buy my FMIC! Don't faff around with this top mount crap!
HardwareBoB

Car: MY05 GT 5MT Wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27514

Postby oldmate » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:13 pm

Bugalugs wrote:Have a chance to buy Hyperflow TMIC from an 04 XT Foz 2.5. Would this fit my 05GT Liberty 2.0? Anyone know who is familiar with this intercooler? Have tried searching, no luck so far and time is if the essence!! Thanks :)

I don't believe so mate, Pretty sure they are Centre intake with y pipe on back of them also with outlet in Centre. Lib is left intake, right side outlet
My05 Liberty GT Premium Wagon - Team White - Custom 3" Dump Pipe - Ultrex Cat Back Exhaust/Custom Twin Tips - K&N Filter - DIY Mesh Grill - Resonectomy - 18" King Wheels (Drifta) - Kobe Motorsport Silicon Inlet + SFB - Kobe Motorsport 50/50 BOV - Anycarlink 1080d - Whiteline Rear Sway Bars - AVO HD Mounts - Trailboss HD Towbar - DBA T2 Slotted Rotors Front And Rear
oldmate

Car: MY05 2.0T Liberty GT Wagon

Postby Bugalugs » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:35 pm

HardwareBoB wrote:Buy my FMIC! Don't faff around with this top mount crap!

Haha! Been thinking about it. just the thought of having to modify it all to fit etc may have extra costs involved and wondering if it's overkill for my tiny twin scroll!! I also don't have anywhere except the street to work in my car so a fiddly install will be hard unless I pay the extra for the mechanic

oldmate wrote:
Bugalugs wrote:Have a chance to buy Hyperflow TMIC from an 04 XT Foz 2.5. Would this fit my 05GT Liberty 2.0? Anyone know who is familiar with this intercooler? Have tried searching, no luck so far and time is if the essence!! Thanks :)

I don't believe so mate, Pretty sure they are Centre intake with y pipe on back of them also with outlet in Centre. Lib is left intake, right side outlet

You're right man it doesn't. Yea as you said, the centre intake and y on the back :( Bummer it's a really nice TMIC too :( Thanks for the feedback
Phat Dump I TCP Quads I Kido Tune I HIDs I ...and loads of Plasti-dip
Bugalugs

Car: 05 Liberty GT Wagon

Return to 2.0T engine specific