new turbo options..

Posts specific to the 2.0 litre Turbo engine

Re: new turbo options..

Postby kiahatsiu » Wed May 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Actually.
Buy jacksGTB's Kando to05-18g and silicon inlet. Buy the topmount that is for sale of the 2.0 in the for sale section. Ask me nicely and i'll post you my up-pipe and exhaust manifold. Get a tune. Do skids, and get bitches.
Kinda flush. Fitment is something. ADM as F*ck.
kiahatsiu

Car: Silver 05 GT Wagon

Postby andyv86 » Wed May 09, 2012 4:22 pm

kiahatsiu wrote:I am about to pull an exhaust manifold and up pipe that would suit a VF series (or any single scroll with that flange pattern) off my GT. Happy to let if go for cheaps if it gets you out of a jam.

hey I tried sending a PM but not sure if it went through or not, let me know how much you would want for the manifold and up pipe, looks like I'll need it because I cannot find a replacement turbo anywhere, it's crazy..I miss my nissan, just go out and buy any t2 flanged garret turbo and bolt it straight in
andyv86

Car: 05 liberty GT

Postby [ITS-STI] » Wed May 09, 2012 4:23 pm

kiahatsiu wrote:Actually.
Buy jacksGTB's Kando to05-18g and silicon inlet. Buy the topmount that is for sale of the 2.0 in the for sale section. Ask me nicely and i'll post you my up-pipe and exhaust manifold. Get a tune. Do skids, and get bitches.

Brrrrrrrrrrat! Brrrrrrrrrrat! That's what it's all about! Hahaha! Or you can low ball me and i can sell you the STi one! 8)
Mahtava: "I have just redefined low ball offers..." chaotic2050: "You can't redefine [ITS-STI]..."
[ITS-STI]

Car: Liberty GT Spec B. Tuned By STi

Postby Rome_BRZ » Thu May 10, 2012 10:59 am

[ITS-STI] wrote:

Brrrrrrrrrrat! Brrrrrrrrrrat! That's what it's all about! Hahaha! Or you can low ball me and i can sell you the STi one! 8)

The sti what?
Rome_BRZ
formerly Rome_STI

Car: 2015 Audi S3 Sedan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12392

Postby kiahatsiu » Thu May 10, 2012 11:25 am

Was thinking about this. The compressor outlet on td05 jacks has for sale might not work with the pre facelift top mount. If I recall it is tmic is connected to the compressor outlet via a silicon pipe, whereas the post facelift is bolted to the compressor outlet via a flange, as seen in the pics in jack's thread.
So, is that the only difference between the top mounts? Could a post facelift top mount just bolt on to a pre face lift running a turbo with the matching compressor outlet flange? Is that the only difference?

I sent this from an iPhone, so if it doesnt make sense assume it was auto corrected.
Kinda flush. Fitment is something. ADM as F*ck.
kiahatsiu

Car: Silver 05 GT Wagon

Postby [ITS-STI] » Thu May 10, 2012 4:50 pm

Rome_STI wrote:
[ITS-STI] wrote:

The sti what?

The STi turbo i have for sale... It's twin scroll...
Mahtava: "I have just redefined low ball offers..." chaotic2050: "You can't redefine [ITS-STI]..."
[ITS-STI]

Car: Liberty GT Spec B. Tuned By STi

Postby Rome_BRZ » Thu May 10, 2012 5:00 pm

[ITS-STI] wrote:The STi turbo i have for sale... It's twin scroll...

Off which car?
Rome_BRZ
formerly Rome_STI

Car: 2015 Audi S3 Sedan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12392

Postby JSP » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Gambit wrote:http://www.gtpumps.com.au/subaruturbos.html

I gave these guys a call today, unfortunately its a special order for the twin scroll unit however it is a direct replacement which is good info for others wanting a bolt on solution.
Unfortunately, the Twinscroll setup doesnt allow for many options and moving to a single scroll setup definately is something to consider.

The only other option is to rebuild your original turbo, which is what i have decided on... i did consider the single scroll route though...
2004 Subaru Liberty GT
JSP

Previous

Return to 2.0T engine specific