Page 1 of 1
engine lights!!

Posted:
Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:17 am
by Kegalicious
Hi I am on my way to sydney and my car has suddenly started flashing the cruise control light and the sports light, as well as having the engine light on. It will not let me use the cruise control or the sports modes. Any info would be greatly appreciated
Re: engine lights!!

Posted:
Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:14 am
by zch91
You need to get someone to read the codes and tell you what's wrong.
Either a mechanic/Subaru or depending where you are someone local on here may have a reader.
Re: engine lights!!

Posted:
Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:18 pm
by Tradewind
Have codes checked and take it from there
Some of these faults can clear after a nights rest - if you are lucky. Most of them tho will need code interpretation and some intervention to prevent recurrence
Re: engine lights!!

Posted:
Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:57 pm
by KiDo_Tuning
Sitting at a constant speed? It will be P0420 if you have exhaust mods done

Re: engine lights!!

Posted:
Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:42 pm
by Kegalicious
Yeah I was on my way to buy rims and the guy I got them off had a code reader. It was P0420 but strangely I havent had any exhaust mods done yet.
He reset it for me and I'll take it to the mechanic next week when I'm free.
Thanks though.