CEL Codes, running fine.

Posts specific to the 3.0 litre NA H6 engine

Re: CEL Codes, running fine.

Postby Jonty » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:41 pm

KiDo_Tuning wrote:D2UJ001H for yo0urs from memory, same as my H6 :) I changed the 10 digit ECU ID to the one used in D2UH001M with a Hex Editor and was using LV based on that(EcuEdit also supports it) ;)

However, new RR should support it now as well.

Mine is D2UJ001T Matt. Nice trick with the hex editor though :) Just finding my way around these Subaru roms and tools!

Might see if I can get the info I need out of RR and post it up for your opinion :) You could be tuning this car for me in the next 6 months anyway. So sick of the poor economy and doughy response at times. Needs a little shake up :)
Jonty

Car: 2008 3.0R-B Wagon

Postby KiDo_Tuning » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Jonty wrote:
KiDo_Tuning wrote:D2UJ001H for yo0urs from memory, same as my H6 :) I changed the 10 digit ECU ID to the one used in D2UH001M with a Hex Editor and was using LV based on that(EcuEdit also supports it) ;)

However, new RR should support it now as well.

Mine is D2UJ001T Matt. Nice trick with the hex editor though :) Just finding my way around these Subaru roms and tools!

Might see if I can get the info I need out of RR and post it up for your opinion :) You could be tuning this car for me in the next 6 months anyway. So sick of the poor economy and doughy response at times. Needs a little shake up :)

Ooops, thats embarrassing... D2UJ001T is mine as well. Earlier models are H but the late model are all T for autos.
KiDo Racing Tunes Info: HERE

Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people
KiDo_Tuning

Car: Subarus + Nissans

Postby wastegate » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Just to update this thread and give some info to others getting similar issues.

Subaru ended up having the car for a week. They finally figured it out. Ended up being a stuffed cam timing valve thingo. They swapped it from side to side and found the misfire codes followed the bank it was on.

Got both replaced and it's been all good now for a while.

They (Subaru Gold Coast) said this is the first one they have had one of those die on.. I'd say it's rare but not sure on the first one. Maybe the mechanic was new..
wastegate

Previous

Return to 3.0R & 3.6R engine specific