Price for air flow sensor

Posts specific to the 3.0 litre NA H6 engine

Re: Price for air flow sensor

Postby BUDDAH » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:19 am

zoidberg99 wrote:Re: the trade in,

Mate of mine has an My06 3.0RB silver sedan, sadly with 205,000kms on the clock and they offered him $11k for the Trade to a new Lib.

i know its 200+kms but that is redonculous!!!!

Private sale is the way to go for sure!!

How about my 07 3RB new wheels and tyers fully Subaru serviced ( new $6700 Catalytic converter fitted this year) 120000k $14000 trade in :shock:
So if I had payed full price for wheels tyers and Catalytic converter 12 months rego say $11400 the rest of the car is worth $2600 :shock: :D :D :D y
BUDDAH
I've been banned

Postby smythie » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:24 pm

Your "new" wheels are worthless. They haven't increased the value of the car - they've just restored a bit of value that you had taken out of it by being a careless driver. Your new tyres are pretty well worthless to resale too - if they are worn the dealer/wholesaler will just put cheap-arse Nangkangs on it for a quarter of the cost (if that).

Another thing most refuse to consider with trade in prices is the overheads the dealer has to cover in the process of re-selling your old car. If you are lucky, they will want to sell it on their own used car yard. If they don't they have to sell it to the wholesale market after which it is then bought by a used car dealer who will try to sell it. For people to be willing to then buy that second hand car off a lot it needs to be reasonably priced. You're probably looking at over 5 grand in overheads and profit margins for the 3 or 4 sets of hands the car will go through. And that's on the proviso that there is nothing on the car that needs to be repaired.
Flag Bitch

MY06 3.0RB
smythie

Car: MY06 3RB - Blue

Postby bert_ » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:50 am

thanks smythie! ill give it a try and ill post up how it goes.
bert_

Car: 04' WRX STi

Postby bert_ » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:03 pm

did this today. but didnt fix any thing. my afm sensor is loose on the airbox.

thanks any ways!
bert_

Car: 04' WRX STi

Postby Monster » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:21 am

Well I have been away from this forum for a while, but a new issue with my car today has brought me back again

I still have the problem with the flashing engine light, never really got round to fixing it because the repairs have no proper solution besides going by a trail and error basis. However after all these time I have noticed the warning light only comes on every time after I refuel the car and it disappears when about 1/3 of the tank is used.

On a side note, my car was up in smoke today, dam oil leak from somewhere. It shouldn't be the engine because the temperature gauge was at its normal level.
Monster

Previous

Return to 3.0R & 3.6R engine specific