CVT Transmission 2013 Liberty

Posts specific to the 2.5 litre NA engine

CVT Transmission 2013 Liberty

Postby blueyshire » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:45 pm

hi to all members
does any one have any info about the problems with the CVT transmission on the liberty especialy when they are out of warranty and done 180,000 plus as Subaru in Australia are saying there is nothing wrong with the CVT transmission in Australia and any one who thinks that the issues in the USA are related is incorrect?
blueyshire

Car: Subaru Liberty

Re: CVT Transmission 2013 Liberty

Postby blueyshire » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:55 pm

[youtube1][youtube2][/youtube2][/youtube1]must say very surprised that know one else is having issues with the CVT transmission on the liberty from 2011 onwards considering Subaru have in the last few months lost a massive case in the united states, with the cvt transmission and as is per usual for Australia the Subaru head office in Sydney are trying to say that the CVT used in the Australian liberty is different well it appears like there BS is working as know one is replying to my emails :?: :?:

well I am very surprised that know one else on this forum is having trouble with the CVT Transmission here's a bit more of the Subaru crap from there customer relations department according to them any Subaru that is fitted with CVT transmission and does in excess of 180.000K or is over 5 years old well if you fit in to this category then you have done exceptionally well to achieve this so don't expect the CVT to last much longer then this and be ready to spend $16000 + to get it fixed well I hope all you owners of Subarus from 2010 fitted with CVT agree this is fantastic???? reply from Subaru so if there is any one who wants to take on this crap from Subaru all you have to do is reply to this email and I will give my mobile number.
blueyshire

Car: Subaru Liberty

Return to 2.5i engine specific