UEL Headers For 2.0 NA

Posts specific to the 2.0 litre NA engine

UEL Headers For 2.0 NA

Postby Liberty Wagon » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:43 pm

Hey everyone,
I am struggling to find information on this topic, I have a 2005 poverty pack Gen 4 Liberty Wagon which is a 2.0 NA.
I am struggling to find UEL headers for it and was wanting to know if anyone could point me in the correct direction.
Before it is mentioned, I can not find any Borla replicas so please do not mention them unless you are able to link me to them.
There are a lot on eBay but none are specifically for the Liberty's and the vendors are not much help on the matter.
Thanks guys.
Liberty Wagon

Car: MY05 Liberty Wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18492

Re: UEL Headers For 2.0 NA

Postby Jeroen2.0R » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:09 am

Hi!

I use this forum quite a lot for reverence, but seeing your question unanswered made me register.

I own a 2007 (MY06) Legacy (Liberty) 2.0R. I few years ago I bought a 2.5i UEL header here:

http://rallisportracing.com/

If you have a oil cooler (heat exchanger) between your oil filter and the engine you will have very minimal clearance. I removed that part without any issues.
Mike (the guy behind those headers) makes headers especially for the 2.0R now. A friend of mine bought those recently.
He has knock sensor problems now. We're digging into that at this right moment, so please stand by for more info if you are considering buying a 2.0R header.

I can give you a lot more info. It would be useless if I would leave that here without knowing if you might consider buying a RalliSport header or not. ;)

If interested you could check out my Youtube channel for video's of different exhaust setups with this header installed. https://www.youtube.com/user/Rookbom79
It's not professional, just for myself and to be able to share the experiences. ;)
Jeroen2.0R

Car: Legacy BP5 2.0R

Return to 2.0R engine specific