GEN 4 Yellow Liberty

You asked for it, here it is. Car porn etc. belongs here.

GEN 4 Yellow Liberty

Postby mick86 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:25 am

Havent seen any pics of any yellow ones on the site. so thought I'd add some.

Image
User avatar
mick86
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:41 pm
Car: 05 Gen4 Liberty
Real name: mick

Re: GEN 4 Yellow Liberty

Postby mick86 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:33 am

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
mick86
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:41 pm
Car: 05 Gen4 Liberty
Real name: mick

Re: GEN 4 Yellow Liberty

Postby norbs » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:36 pm

Wow. Is that factory a colour?
'05 Lib GT with a few mods :-)
norbs
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: GEN 4 Yellow Liberty

Postby Brunsy3.0 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:39 pm

The colour is so different in every photo. Some pale yellow others vibrant and one looks gold
But yeah factory?
....THE WHITEWASH....
User avatar
Brunsy3.0
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:01 pm
Location: Katherine, NT
Car: 07 3.0 Liberty Spec. B pearl white
Real name: Daniel
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21059

Re: GEN 4 Yellow Liberty

Postby chris12 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Most of them are Photoshopped so the colour looks pale. The one he has overlooking the lake looks the most accurate.

I think I've only seen one in real life. Very rare colour... I wonder how many were made?
User avatar
chris12
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:16 am
Location: Melbourne
Car: VW Golf GTI
Real name: Chris
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=24279

Re: GEN 4 Yellow Liberty

Postby HardwareBoB » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:06 pm

chris12 wrote:Most of them are Photoshopped so the colour looks pale. The one he has overlooking the lake looks the most accurate.

I think I've only seen one in real life. Very rare colour... I wonder how many were made?


I've seen one a couple of times outside a panel shop in airport west .. not sure if it was getting repaired or was someone that works there, I only go there to get food sometimes
User avatar
HardwareBoB
 
Posts: 1566
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:52 am
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY05 GT 5MT Wagon
Real name: Matt
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27514

Re: GEN 4 Yellow Liberty

Postby mick86 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:23 am

Yeah I was playing around with my camera settings. Trying to use the colour filter. It picks up a selected colour leaving the rest of the photo black n white. The other two pics are off my phone and have no editing. Posting a screenshot of a webpage I found, showing couple of pics, and info.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (237.74 KiB) Viewed 3606 times
User avatar
mick86
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:41 pm
Car: 05 Gen4 Liberty
Real name: mick

Re: GEN 4 Yellow Liberty

Postby Shiv » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:34 am

I saw a modified version of these when driving to the SubyClub Northern Beaches cruise on Sunday. It had black wheels, an exhaust and a big "SUBARU" sticker along the top of the windshield.

Quite a striking vehicle.
MY08 'off-road spec' Outback 3.0R Premium -- 1"inch raised King Springs, 1"inch lifting blocks, SubaXtreme alloy front & rear bars, KIDO Tune, Valenti Style Tail Lights + much much more!
User avatar
Shiv
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:10 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Car: MY08 Outback 3.0R Premium
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27335

Re: GEN 4 Yellow Liberty

Postby mick86 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Shiv wrote:I saw a modified version of these when driving to the SubyClub Northern Beaches cruise on Sunday. It had black wheels, an exhaust and a big "SUBARU" sticker along the top of the windshield.

Quite a striking vehicle.


I'm looking at getting black wheels put on mine. And mine already had a nice exaust on it when I bought it. I've also upgraded the stereo. And thinking about smoked tail lights.
User avatar
mick86
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:41 pm
Car: 05 Gen4 Liberty
Real name: mick

Re: GEN 4 Yellow Liberty

Postby BigBCalais » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:55 pm

I beg you to pull the plastic light covers off, please :(
I actually like the yellow surprisingly enough
dr20t wrote:Simple rule. If you act like a dick then you deserved to get dicked

06 Blitzen 6mt
'Lightly' modified: Eyelids, HIDs, Outback bonnet, 2 1/4" Exhaust with HiTech mufflers, Lip spoiler, E̶n̶k̶e̶i̶ ̶T̶6̶s̶ ̶1̶8̶x̶8̶.̶5̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶e̶l̶s̶, Rays 57Valkyrie 18x8.5, Sti Pink Springs, Kido tune, Brembos
.
User avatar
BigBCalais
 
Posts: 377
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:13 pm
Location: Vic
Car: Black 06 Blitzen 6MT
Real name: Bryce
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=26522

Re: GEN 4 Yellow Liberty

Postby mick86 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:06 pm

BigBCalais wrote:I beg you to pull the plastic light covers off, please :(
I actually like the yellow surprisingly enough


Hey. I think the yellow looks better in person. I like it mainly because it's rare and u don't see many around.

U want the light covers do u bigbcalais? Haha. Yeah they were on the car when I bought it. And I think they might be glued on. :/
User avatar
mick86
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:41 pm
Car: 05 Gen4 Liberty
Real name: mick

Re: GEN 4 Yellow Liberty

Postby renan_don18 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:20 pm

Cool! Would it be the same shade as some yellow wrx' like the bugeyes??
+1 light cover removal, but up to you.
User avatar
renan_don18
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Sydney, Kellyville
Car: Subaru Liberty 2.5i
Real name: Renan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25830

Re: GEN 4 Yellow Liberty

Postby HardwareBoB » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:26 am

mick86 wrote:U want the light covers do u bigbcalais? Haha. Yeah they were on the car when I bought it. And I think they might be glued on. :/

+1 cover removal - use fishing line to cut them off byt passing it behind them, and then clean up any residue with an appropriate cleaner (de-solv it or similar)
while you're at it, might as well do a lens restore kit as well, and your headlights will be like new!
User avatar
HardwareBoB
 
Posts: 1566
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:52 am
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY05 GT 5MT Wagon
Real name: Matt
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27514

Re: GEN 4 Yellow Liberty

Postby BigBCalais » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:30 pm

mick86 wrote:U want the light covers do u bigbcalais?

Nah I already have eyelids, what a shame :lol:
dr20t wrote:Simple rule. If you act like a dick then you deserved to get dicked

06 Blitzen 6mt
'Lightly' modified: Eyelids, HIDs, Outback bonnet, 2 1/4" Exhaust with HiTech mufflers, Lip spoiler, E̶n̶k̶e̶i̶ ̶T̶6̶s̶ ̶1̶8̶x̶8̶.̶5̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶e̶l̶s̶, Rays 57Valkyrie 18x8.5, Sti Pink Springs, Kido tune, Brembos
.
User avatar
BigBCalais
 
Posts: 377
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:13 pm
Location: Vic
Car: Black 06 Blitzen 6MT
Real name: Bryce
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=26522

Re: GEN 4 Yellow Liberty

Postby mick86 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:13 pm

renan_don18 wrote:Cool! Would it be the same shade as some yellow wrx' like the bugeyes??
+1 light cover removal, but up to you.


I'm not sure buddy. I tink the wrx was a bit lighter in colour.
User avatar
mick86
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:41 pm
Car: 05 Gen4 Liberty
Real name: mick


Return to Photos & Videos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron