Member Profile - CallumMcFetto

Show off what mods you've done to your car.

Member Profile - CallumMcFetto

Postby Callummcfetto » Wed May 31, 2017 9:20 pm

Have had my Lib and been lurking the forums for years now, should be cramming for exams but decided making a thread for it would be a better use of my time :lol:
Its Just a simple My04 2.5i Auto - but serves her purpose well for daily duties and has made a great first car I have never been able to justify selling it.

Just before ticking 200k's somehow a single exhaust valve stuck and bent so pulled it apart and gave it the major service it needed. Lucky no major damage chucked on a spare set of heads I had and gave it the major and has been pulling along great ever since!

Current Mods:

Handling:
H6/GT Brake Upgrade - Scored the full sets calipers, disks and pads with under 5000k's brand new basically and looked it! off a awesome forum member awhile
GTB rear sway bar - from memory was a few mm bigger then the 2.5i
Unknown Springs - Handles like its on rails so cant complain
Rubbish Tyres - Will be getting replaced in coming weeks with something I can put faith into around a corner

Mechanical:
Xforce Mid-Pipe
Unknown Brand Quad Tips - given the sound and quality my guess is Ultrex
Otherwise stock - its a 2.5i Auto would not waste my money pursuing but have always wanted to supercharge it as a crazy pipe dream, only because I could not because I should.

Exterior:
Genuine Sports mesh grill - From Japan parts years ago when the $ was stronger still over priced :lol:
OTR Lip
DIY halos and headlight blackout
Led parker and plate lights
Philips ..... Bulbs - I forget the spec but throw some nice white light that doesn't blind other drivers
Tbsti Rims - 18x7.5 - Came on the car full set of 5 rashed to shit but painted up well so never considered replacing

Interior:
FSL-21 Aux Adaptor - Picked up years ago from their site with zero English writing (a poor google translation) took a risk hit buy and a couple weeks later i had working AUX couldn't complain
Led lights for everything

Current Photo:
Sitting with my other recent purchase a MY00 "Impretzle" WRX

Next to my other toy A 92 Brumby I have been cleaning up - because everyone needs to own a genuine Subaru Ute

Finally because all the muricans are doing it! - But no need to freak out its not destined for the lib picked it up for the Gc8 eventually still unsure
Callummcfetto

Return to Post your mods