Member Profile - robsh6

Show off what mods you've done to your car.

Re: Member Profile - robsh6

Postby MadmanSean » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:31 am

Car sounds Sick! :o
Subaru ECU Unbricking, Unlocking and Bench Flashing/Recovery service! Check out SICK CHIPS @ https://www.facebook.com/SickChips/
http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=35489
If you'd like to say thank you feel free to Buy me a coffee https://www.buymeacoffee.com/sickchips
MadmanSean

Car: 2007 Libert GT SpecB wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=33793

Postby robsH6 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:05 pm

UPDATE

Finally got around to buying the OTR Motorsports front lip, looks quite nice and very flexible so im hoping it wont snap if i ever scrape or hit it! Have been advised by OTR to use some self tapping screws to make it fit on perfect.

Even more arrived today (being a sunday) It seems Australia Post is delivering on weekends for Christmas! The new fuel pump is the Kobe Motorsports 340.

Many thanks to Jack for dealing with me and super fast delivery, arrived the morning i leave for my holiday! Will be installing both parts when i come back! Hopefully after christmas should be able to get a E85 tune with Matt, then Raptor headers when they come early jan. Very eventful couple of months incoming, also will be plasti dipping the front grille too. :D
robsH6

Car: Liberty 3.0R Spec.B
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=34083

Postby applegeek897 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:53 am

Awesome stuff man!
Daily: '00 Daihatsu Cuore "Kelly" - Build Thread -
Project / Weekender: '05 Subaru Liberty 3.0R-B Wagon - Build Thread -
Motorcycle: '14 Triumph Street Triple 660 - Build Thread -
applegeek897

Car: 05' 3R-B Wagon, 00' Daihatsu Cuore
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=31247

Postby jacks-GTB » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:10 am

haha...good on ya

I got the notification that it got delivered on Sunday...Very shocked...I thought they only do Saturday delivery around Christmas time 8)
jacks-GTB

Car: 2007 Subaru Liberty GT Spec B
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16629

Postby robsH6 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:46 pm

Update 22/12/16

Finally got around to installing the front lip, somehow managed doing it myself :shock:
Used a fair few amount of self tappers and fits snug, already scraping on driveways and im not even lowered yet... :cry:
After Christmas will be installing fuel pump and retune if possible.

Some pictures of the lip.

As you may see there is a tiny gap on the side, if anyone knows how to fix this let me know! I already tried the heatgun, no luck... Did fix the side flares though they fit snug now.

robsH6

Postby robsH6 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:11 pm

Update time again :)

- Ordered a set of raptor headers, which should be going on the car hopefully tomorrow or the day after. (Thanks Tim! insane shipping time)

- Car is booked for a E85 Tune with Matt from KiDo this friday so should be running on corn very soon, (hopefully headers are on by then as well)

- Ordered a set of TIEN S.Tech springs which are still on their way to Australia from Japan! Got these from TuSpeed in coburg. Will be putting them on probably in the next 2 weeks, which i am guessing they will arrive by then.

- And finally, ordered a new gearknob as the current one is pretty dead looking/feeling.

Will actually post pictures of this stuff on the car when it all is done :lol:
robsH6

Postby crazyricochet » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:50 am

Look's like it's coming along nicely! You'll enjoy the raptors :D
crazyricochet

Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30231

Postby applegeek897 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:34 pm

Good stuff to come!
Daily: '00 Daihatsu Cuore "Kelly" - Build Thread -
Project / Weekender: '05 Subaru Liberty 3.0R-B Wagon - Build Thread -
Motorcycle: '14 Triumph Street Triple 660 - Build Thread -
applegeek897

Car: 05' 3R-B Wagon, 00' Daihatsu Cuore
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=31247

Postby robsH6 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:36 pm

UPDATE

Well, the last month has been interesting with the liberty.

The Raptor Headers got put in and 3rd cat got removed, really happy with the result so far. Still need the retune for it but the sound is much more deeper and on WOT it screams. :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obwZUTk5GpQ Video if you're interested for the sound.

3rd Cat removed

While i was there getting the exhaust work done, i ended up getting the XFORCE/dopey exhaust fixed. Only issue now since they have raised it, the pipe is hitting the tail shaft when giving the car a thrashing. Will have to get that looked at again... :?:

The gearknob i had ordered arrived, but broken :shock:

Image Image

I just cleaned it up and painted the missing paint with some nail-polish, ended up working really well lol.

CorgiWerx complete set of bushes and short shifter has arrived aswell as the TEIN Springs from Japan, which (should be) hopefully installed next week at the mechanics.

Now the fun begins... :oops:

Had some issues with the car starting, during the 2-3 tanks of E85. Which is totally fine as i understand the pump was dying. Only to find out the next night i'd go for a drive and return home with a CEL. Car wouldn't crank over after i got the CEL, luckily it limped home. Turns out CEL P0600 can be fuel pressure, ABS system failure, or low battery voltage. I put my bet on the fuel pressure/fuel pump. So it was time to change the fuel pump... Everything went really good, double o-ringed the new pump with the spacer etc. I followed this tutorial recommended by Jack (Kobe Motorsports) https://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2303133 I'd highly recommend following this if you're attempting this yourself.

Only to realise that one of my eight studs that seal the tank was weak, and when re-installing the assembly it would snap under the slightest torque of tightening.

So now it leaks a very little amount (have stopped driving the car for safety reasons), and is off to the mechanics next week to get a new stud and gasket put it in to stop the leaking. Unfortunately had to cancel a tune with Matt which sucks as car is a little all over the place but eventually will get its retune. Otherwise than that, no chugging whatsoever and car starts much better now. Just have to get the leak sorted.

More to come soon ;)
robsH6

Previous

Return to Post your mods