Member Profile - Eminense's 2.0R

Show off what mods you've done to your car.

Member Profile - Eminense's 2.0R

Postby Eminense » Sat May 23, 2015 10:45 pm

So I've had my liberty since around 2011, though have never been able to afford to modify it.
Now that I finally have some income I've been able to spend a little time working on it.

This was it when I first got it
Its had new wheel bearings, window motors, clutch, new hood and roof respray (hail damage) since i've owned it.

Added a genuine STi front lip as well as plasti-dipping the some of the front bumper.

Got a set of Work XSA 18x7.5s on it I ordered from japan and lowering it a bit. I've been looking at putting in some 2005 STi front seats too.

I've just recently got the wheels fitted with Achillies ATR Sports 2s in 205/40/18s and it looks pretty damn nice imo. Just a few more things to do now :D
Eminense

Car: Gen IV Liberty 2.0R Sedan

Re: Member Profile - Eminense's 2.0R

Postby Jordan.k » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:20 pm

Quite a transformation from stock,

Ever thought about changing the burgundy coloured number plate?
Edit: Black fog light covers look nice, thinking about doing mine as well
ARP 2000 Headstuds | VF43 | Norm butler exhaust |
196kw Atw tuned by Matt Mcleod
Jordan.k

Car: '06 wrx
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30099

Postby Eminense » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:34 pm

I haven't actually, but isn't it like $200 to order the black and white plates? Pretty pricey for minor change.
Would rather put that towards exhaust and seats :D
Eminense

Postby shav » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:24 pm

Nice car and wheel change. I like it. Well done.
Cheers
Shav

MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium Sedan | HKS Panel filter | Pierburg 3 port | Whiteline adj sways F&R | Cusco HD mounts | Whiteline HD front sway links | Anycarlink AL-1080B | Ultrex s/s 3" CBE | Ultrex PU lip spoiler | Invidia s/s dump pipe and 100cel cat | KiDo tuned | DBA T2 rotors | Intima SS brake pads | Mishimoto TMIC | Koya ISR7 wheels | 265L Kobe fuel pump | Diamond Works SI Drive dial | Bilsteins

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
2012 Focus Cayo 2.0 road bike
2015 Cervelo S5 VWD road bike
shav

Car: MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18915&start=480

Postby Eminense » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:48 pm

Okay, so time for an update!

Last weekend I managed to get a custom exhaust made up with the help of a friend of mine and his awesome shed :D

The old exhaust was looking worn out, so we got rid of it.

I purchased (stainless steel) 1.5m straight pipe, 4 30 degree bend pipes, 2 40 degrees a muffler and a resonator as I was after a fairly quiet albeit good quality sound.

We decided it was easier to cut the exhaust off at the flange past the catalytic converters.

From there we put in 2 7 degree cuts into a straight piece to ensure that the new exhaust stayed aligned with where the original was.

The resonator was then placed where that flat muffler thing used to be in the old exhaust.

From the resonator we put in some straight pipe running into 2 of the 30 degree bends which happened to perfectly fit along where we wanted it to go

From there we ran the two 90 degree bends into the back of where the muffler sat. There were 2 30 degree bends left so we cut them up and turned them into some twin pipes out the rear. They're also staggered to make them flow with the shape of the rear bar.

Last edited by Eminense on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Eminense

Postby Eminense » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:51 pm

I also managed to find some legacy tuned by STi badges. I have a spare one if someone wants to buy it off me. Can't post it in the for sale section cause i haven't been approved yet. :/

Eminense

Postby shav » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:04 pm

exhaust looks pimp 8)
Cheers
Shav

MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium Sedan | HKS Panel filter | Pierburg 3 port | Whiteline adj sways F&R | Cusco HD mounts | Whiteline HD front sway links | Anycarlink AL-1080B | Ultrex s/s 3" CBE | Ultrex PU lip spoiler | Invidia s/s dump pipe and 100cel cat | KiDo tuned | DBA T2 rotors | Intima SS brake pads | Mishimoto TMIC | Koya ISR7 wheels | 265L Kobe fuel pump | Diamond Works SI Drive dial | Bilsteins

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
2012 Focus Cayo 2.0 road bike
2015 Cervelo S5 VWD road bike
shav

Car: MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18915&start=480

Return to Post your mods