Enigma (SA)- Spec B H6 wagon, now with Raptor & Brembo etc!

Show off what mods you've done to your car.

Re: Member profile - Enigma (SA) - Spec B wagon H6 6MT

Postby Enigma » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:25 am

New tyres are on - Michelin Pilot Sport 3 in 235/45/18. Initial reports - very quiet, good grip - nice all round tyre.

Have trimmed the plastic side skirt section which runs up the rear wheel arch to the guard as was experiencing minor rubbing there - otherwise so far so good.
On standard height suspension this setup should be easily doable - I'm on Tein S-techs / Bilstein and get the odd soft rub in the rear if I go through a massive pothole or similar but otherwise is fine on full lock etc.

Pics to come - need to clean the car first!

Only sour point was that my wheels were marked around the lips upon collection of the car post tyre fitment - the store is repairing this of course though so all is well there.

Thanks
Daniel
--------------
Daniel
2008 Spec B H6 6MT wagon - 148awkw

Tein S-Techs, 18x8.5 Gravels, Raptor headers with full custom stainless exhaust, EcuTek remap, HKS panel filter, front lip, honeycomb grille + more
http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25863
Enigma

Car: MY09 3.0 Spec B wagon 6MT
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25863

Postby shav » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:04 am

Enigma wrote:New tyres are on - Michelin Pilot Sport 3 in 235/45/18. Initial reports - very quiet, good grip - nice all round tyre.

Have trimmed the plastic side skirt section which runs up the rear wheel arch to the guard as was experiencing minor rubbing there - otherwise so far so good.
On standard height suspension this setup should be easily doable - I'm on Tein S-techs / Bilstein and get the odd soft rub in the rear if I go through a massive pothole or similar but otherwise is fine on full lock etc.

Only sour point was that my wheels were marked around the lips upon collection of the car post tyre fitment - the store is repairing this of course though so all is well there.

Thanks
Daniel

Oh man, dont you hate it when wheel shops dont give 2 poo's when looking after your car? What height are your Tein's? Going by the pics they look pretty low.
Cheers
Shav

MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium Sedan | HKS Panel filter | Pierburg 3 port | Whiteline adj sways F&R | Cusco HD mounts | Whiteline HD front sway links | Anycarlink AL-1080B | Ultrex s/s 3" CBE | Ultrex PU lip spoiler | Invidia s/s dump pipe and 100cel cat | KiDo tuned | DBA T2 rotors | Intima SS brake pads | Mishimoto TMIC | Koya ISR7 wheels | 265L Kobe fuel pump | Diamond Works SI Drive dial | Bilsteins

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
2012 Focus Cayo 2.0 road bike
2015 Cervelo S5 VWD road bike
shav

Car: MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18915&start=480

Postby chris12 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:57 am

Car looks sensational, Daniel. Really liking the Rotas against Newport Blue although I think they look great against any colour. Ride height is perfect too!

What size are you exhaust tips?

Glad you enjoyed your time in Melbourne. :D
chris12

Car: VW Golf GTI
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=24279

Postby Encino Man » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:18 pm

Very nice wagon man.. Very similar mods to what I eventually want on my sedan.. Plus always good to see a fellow member from adelaide!! :D
Encino Man

Car: MY07 Liberty 3.0RB

Postby Enigma » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:47 pm

shav wrote:
Enigma wrote:New tyres are on - Michelin Pilot Sport 3 in 235/45/18. Initial reports - very quiet, good grip - nice all round tyre.

Thanks
Daniel

Oh man, dont you hate it when wheel shops dont give 2 poo's when looking after your car? What height are your Tein's? Going by the pics they look pretty low.

It was frustrating but at least they have been good so far about getting it repaired, we shall see.

The Teins are the S-Tech springs from Garage 88 - can't fault Dom and the team for quick service and shipping. It does sit a little low in the rear compared to the front but on the whole not too bad.
--------------
Daniel

Tein S-Techs, 18x8.5 Gravels, Raptor headers with full custom stainless exhaust, EcuTek remap, HKS panel filter, front lip, honeycomb grille + more
Enigma

Postby Enigma » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:49 pm

chris12 wrote:Car looks sensational, Daniel. Really liking the Rotas against Newport Blue although I think they look great against any colour. Ride height is perfect too!

What size are you exhaust tips?

Glad you enjoyed your time in Melbourne. :D

Thanks Chris!

I'll have to measure the exhaust tips (don't have the car with me ATM) - left the tip selection in the hands of Marky Mark at Exhaust Tech here in Adelaide. I wanted a slightly larger version of the standard tips that didn't look instantly aftermarket and I reckon he nailed it.

Melbourne was awesome, can't wait to get back. Hope the wheels are serving you well - need to post some pics!!
--------------
Daniel

Enigma

Postby Enigma » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:50 pm

Encino Man wrote:Very nice wagon man.. Very similar mods to what I eventually want on my sedan.. Plus always good to see a fellow member from adelaide!! :D

Thanks mate. Good to see a few ADL Libs around! If you ever want to know more shoot me a PM and I can show you one day

Dan
--------------
Daniel

Enigma

Postby Enigma » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:43 pm

Quick shot with the new tyres - I'm happy with them. The fit/look is good, grip levels are great too whilst still being quiet. They scrub on the rare occasion but it is pretty low so I guess that's to be expected from time to time.

Also added a "Spec B" badge on the back - small detail that I always wanted on the last car!
--------------
Daniel

Enigma

Postby shav » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:35 am

Looks good Daniel. Nothing like fresh rubber.
Cheers
Shav

MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium Sedan | HKS Panel filter | Pierburg 3 port | Whiteline adj sways F&R | Cusco HD mounts | Whiteline HD front sway links | Anycarlink AL-1080B | Ultrex s/s 3" CBE | Ultrex PU lip spoiler | Invidia s/s dump pipe and 100cel cat | KiDo tuned | DBA T2 rotors | Intima SS brake pads | Mishimoto TMIC | Koya ISR7 wheels | 265L Kobe fuel pump | Diamond Works SI Drive dial | Bilsteins

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Postby Enigma » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:41 pm

Raptor headers arrived in the mail today!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Install coming soon...
--------------
Daniel

Enigma

Postby shav » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:52 pm

Enigma wrote:Raptor headers arrived in the mail today!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Install coming soon...

nice. Keen to know your thoughts on the difference
Cheers
Shav

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Postby bigBADbenny » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Lookin good! More pics plzzz ;)
bigBADbenny

Car: MY07 GT-B 6MT OBP Wagon
Profile URL: http://tinyurl.com/agvbzop

Postby Brunsy3.0 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:37 pm

Cant hate a tidy H6
Youll love the headers. I went in too quick and didnt get the flashy stainless ones but give it a nice bit of kick. Top job
....THE WHITEWASH....
Brunsy3.0

Car: 07 3.0 Liberty Spec. B pearl white
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21059

Postby Enigma » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:32 am

bigBADbenny wrote:Lookin good! More pics plzzz ;)

Thanks gents - I need to get some decent photos with the wheels etc!

For now...

Thanks
Dan
--------------
Daniel

Enigma

Postby sbv » Tue May 20, 2014 6:10 pm

If that was you on Melbourne St, this car has some serious appeal. Looks mint and sounds awesome!

Would have loved to stop, but traffic wasn't particularly conducive...
sbv

Car: E85 GTB Outback

PreviousNext

Return to Post your mods