Member Profile - Eksale

Show off what mods you've done to your car.

Member Profile - Eksale

Postby Eksale » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:32 am

It's taken me too long already to post this, But here's my '05 2.5i. Picked it up in September 2013. Only thing I didn't like was the 4AT, but tiptronic keeps me fairly happy at the moment.

This is how it looked stock, first thing I did was put the Forza Motorsport sticker on the rear windscreen (stickers make my car go faster?)

Stock - 2013:

First mod was swapping the standard Alloys for something more to my liking, went with 17's for the moment, and managed to find these Tenzo R's for $500 including tires on Gumtree (Sold the stock wheels for $250, and got a set of 5 standard imprezza tires too)

First Mod - Jan 2014:

Since She's a Subie, I figured that my next mod should be the Exhaust. So far I've had the Catback done, in 2.25" Stainless Steel (Painted Black), and kept the standard muffler tips because they fit nicely, Here's the best I could do for photos since I wasn't around when the shop had it on the lift:

Second Mod - February 2014:

And as of now, that's about all that's been done. Planning on getting the headers done pretty soon, and have my mechanic sourcing slotted rotors and some better pads for the front at the moment.

So uhh, yeah. What do you guys think of my Lib?

Cheers.
Eksale

Car: 2005 Liberty 2.5i
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25201&p=360595#p360595

Re: Member Profile - Eksale

Postby bigBADbenny » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Looks like a neat example and good to see you got a relative bargain on the alloys ;)
bigBADbenny

Car: MY07 GT-B 6MT OBP Wagon
Profile URL: http://tinyurl.com/agvbzop

Postby Eksale » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:13 pm

Ok so haven't posted in a while. Figure it's time for an update.

I've messed around with stereo addons like the Sub + Amp, new door speakers & Tweeters but they aren't really too exciting.

Two weeks ago I found a bargain on some Gen 3 Pedders Adjustable Coilovers. Bought them on a whim, and with some new Top Hats, got them installed fairly easily. Here's some before and after photos:

Before:

Now:

Also bought a set of 4 Bridgestone Potenza RE002's and couldn't be happier. For the $192 per corner (+$100 Cash Back) These tires perform amazingly. Immediate noticeable increase in grip even pre-coilovers, now I struggle to push it to any sort of limit.

Also have completed an interior swap from an '05 WRX STI, but am yet to take photos, so stay posted!
Eksale

Car: 2005 Liberty 2.5i
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25201&p=360595#p360595

Postby bigBADbenny » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:26 pm

So far so :good:
bigBADbenny

Car: MY07 GT-B 6MT OBP Wagon
Profile URL: http://tinyurl.com/agvbzop

Return to Post your mods