Reversing Camera Install

Show off what mods you've done to your car.

Reversing Camera Install

Postby CheesyMong » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:20 pm

Has anyone looked at buying a kit off ebay and doing this themselves using the clip on LCD mirror?

Your thoughts? Also has anyone routed cables from the boot to the rear view mirror and where and how easy.

Cheers

Joel
CheesyMong

Car: MY07 Liberty GT-B 6MT

Postby Mano™ » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:19 pm

M8t has it on his ute.. not really sure why u would really want 1?? i rekon put it on ur guard of the wheel.. so u can record urself racing ;) HAHAHAH

other then that up to u iguess.. i dont see a point tho? if u carnt judge ur reverse parking.. :| ooo dear.. sell the lib :P :lol:
Mano™
-stickered-

Car: MY06 Liberty GT

Postby CheesyMong » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:01 pm

LI81TY wrote:M8t has it on his ute.. not really sure why u would really want 1?? i rekon put it on ur guard of the wheel.. so u can record urself racing ;) HAHAHAH

other then that up to u iguess.. i dont see a point tho? if u carnt judge ur reverse parking.. :| ooo dear.. sell the lib :P :lol:

At least u didnt call me gay :p

Its more for other people driving my car, and for kiddies behind the car + it can't hurt to have a visual when parking ++ the wank factor :p

Joel
CheesyMong

Postby CheesyMong » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:02 pm

LI81TY wrote:M8t has it on his ute.. not really sure why u would really want 1?? i rekon put it on ur guard of the wheel.. so u can record urself racing ;) HAHAHAH

and to think I was gunna buy ur GFB BOV...now bererrrrrrrrrrr :twisted:
CheesyMong

Return to Post your mods