Member Profile - Shav *07 Liberty GT Premium*

Show off what mods you've done to your car.

Re: Member Profile - Shav *new wheels pg33*

Postby shav » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:19 am

ferret89 wrote:I love it Shav, a fine choice!

Especially the colour matching, just need some brembos to fill them up :lol:

Hey thanks for the kind words Daniel. Yeah color matching was always going to be high on the priority list. I reckon I have chosen well considering the options available for these cars. And yes, I know there is room for bigger brakes lol.
Cheers
Shav

MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium Sedan | HKS Panel filter | Pierburg 3 port | Whiteline adj sways F&R | Cusco HD mounts | Whiteline HD front sway links | Anycarlink AL-1080B | Ultrex s/s 3" CBE | Ultrex PU lip spoiler | Invidia s/s dump pipe and 100cel cat | KiDo tuned | DBA T2 rotors | Intima SS brake pads | Mishimoto TMIC | Koya ISR7 wheels | 265L Kobe fuel pump | Diamond Works SI Drive dial | Bilsteins

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
2012 Focus Cayo 2.0 road bike
2015 Cervelo S5 VWD road bike
shav

Car: MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18915&start=480

Postby GONEWALKABOUT » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:42 am

car sit's really nice shav, great photography also
GONEWALKABOUT

Postby shav » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:45 am

GONEWALKABOUT wrote:car sit's really nice shav, great photography also

Thanks mate. Yeah I dabble in the photography stuff a bit haha.
Cheers
Shav

MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium Sedan | HKS Panel filter | Pierburg 3 port | Whiteline adj sways F&R | Cusco HD mounts | Whiteline HD front sway links | Anycarlink AL-1080B | Ultrex s/s 3" CBE | Ultrex PU lip spoiler | Invidia s/s dump pipe and 100cel cat | KiDo tuned | DBA T2 rotors | Intima SS brake pads | Mishimoto TMIC | Koya ISR7 wheels | 265L Kobe fuel pump | Diamond Works SI Drive dial | Bilsteins

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Postby shav » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:57 am

I added the full set of wheels to my insurance policy in case of damage or theft. Costing a whole $12 per year extra to cover.
Cheers
Shav

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Postby BigBCalais » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:08 am

shav wrote:I added the full set of wheels to my insurance policy in case of damage or theft. Costing a whole $12 per year extra to cover.

Did you just increase your agreed value?

Also your bike looks great :)
dr20t wrote:Simple rule. If you act like a dick then you deserved to get dicked

06 Blitzen 6mt
'Lightly' modified: Eyelids, HIDs, Outback bonnet, 2 1/4" Exhaust with HiTech mufflers, Lip spoiler, E̶n̶k̶e̶i̶ ̶T̶6̶s̶ ̶1̶8̶x̶8̶.̶5̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶e̶l̶s̶, Rays 57Valkyrie 18x8.5, Sti Pink Springs, Kido tune, Brembos
BigBCalais

Car: Black 06 Blitzen 6MT
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=26522

Postby chris12 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:23 am

Yessss! That's looking real good Shav. I'll have a better read of it all tonight. :)
chris12

Car: VW Golf GTI
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=24279

Postby shav » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:32 am

BigBCalais wrote:
shav wrote:I added the full set of wheels to my insurance policy in case of damage or theft. Costing a whole $12 per year extra to cover.

Did you just increase your agreed value?

Also your bike looks great :)

Yeah I increased it by the amount of what the wheels cost me.

Thanks. Yeah I love my bike. Need to get out for a ride this week.
Cheers
Shav

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Postby shav » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:33 am

chris12 wrote:Yessss! That's looking real good Shav. I'll have a better read of it all tonight. :)

Thanks Chris. Yeah Im happy with how it's turning out.
Cheers
Shav

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Postby Bugalugs » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:39 am

Looks great mate!! Fits the look/colour of the car really well. Nice photography, the paint job on the car looks sick in the pics too, really metallic sheen. Worth the wait well done :) Two thumbs up :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Phat Dump I TCP Quads I Kido Tune I HIDs I ...and loads of Plasti-dip
Bugalugs

Car: 05 Liberty GT Wagon

Postby shav » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:42 am

Bugalugs wrote:Looks great mate!! Fits the look/colour of the car really well. Nice photography, the paint job on the car looks sick in the pics too, really metallic sheen. Worth the wait well done :) Two thumbs up :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks Dan. really appreciate the comments. The paint isnt all that crash hot to be honest hence why I am going to get some things resprayed. Helps taking some photos from further away so you dont take notice of the blemishes. :oops: :P
Cheers
Shav

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Postby kiwigene » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:46 pm

shav wrote:
Adrian2627 wrote:Must be a rough ride with no suspension or disc brakes! Finally go some wheel though. Procrastination has served you well. They look good and as you wanted something a little different. That's why I went with the Weds.

Not sure what u mean. The ride is firm for sure. Im used to it but mrs doesnt. Disc brakes?? Not sure what u mean there.

I think Adrian is referring to your road bike... i.e. it's not a MTB with suspension and disc brakes.
--
Gene
kiwigene
-stickered-

Car: MY07 GT-B Wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22087

Postby shav » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:52 pm

kiwigene wrote:
shav wrote:
Adrian2627 wrote:Must be a rough ride with no suspension or disc brakes! Finally go some wheel though. Procrastination has served you well. They look good and as you wanted something a little different. That's why I went with the Weds.

Not sure what u mean. The ride is firm for sure. Im used to it but mrs doesnt. Disc brakes?? Not sure what u mean there.

I think Adrian is referring to your road bike... i.e. it's not a MTB with suspension and disc brakes.

Oh right. hahaha. I should have known. Yeah I am used to no suspension on the bike, disc brakes are a luxury. I will be getting a bike with disc brakes next.
Cheers
Shav

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Postby Adrian2627 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:51 pm

Sorry mate, I was referring to your bike. I just put disc brakes on my work bike and can now stop in the rain. Had a few scary moments with just a rear rim brake.

Car is looking good though. Taking your time to find the right wheels has paid off.
Adrian2627

Car: BP5F (MY09) Legacy 2.0 GT Spec B

Postby shav » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:08 pm

Adrian2627 wrote:Sorry mate, I was referring to your bike. I just put disc brakes on my work bike and can now stop in the rain. Had a few scary moments with just a rear rim brake.

Car is looking good though. Taking your time to find the right wheels has paid off.

Thanks mate. Yes I understand the bike comment now. My KONA Hybrid has disc brakes and I know of the great braking ability it has.

Yeah I didnt want to rush into a set of wheels just for the sake of it. Wheels can make or break a car's appearance. Even though 5 spoke wheels arent everyones cup of tea, I feel I have still given the look of the car justice and not settled for anything gimmicky.
Cheers
Shav

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Postby THE SpecB » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:16 pm

Hi shav well done mate as long as you are happy is all that matters! They look like factory c63 rims in a way :)

I'd be putt Muds on to protect sides of car with rocks ..
Newport Blueeeee
THE SpecB

Car: Newport Blue SpecB GT

PreviousNext

Return to Post your mods