Member Profile - Shav *07 Liberty GT Premium*

Show off what mods you've done to your car.

Re: Member Profile - Shav

Postby t.renshaw34 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Pricing is about on par for an up market workshop.

Can't speak high enough of Sean. Great guy. Looks after me.

Glad you are happy with the brakes.
Project Lib - HKS-Killer B-STI-Ultrex-Stanza-Innovate-Perrin-Dynamat-DAMD-K2 Gear-BC-Kartboy-Whiteline-Cusco-Brembo-ROTA-Pirelli-Goodridge-Project MU-DBA-EBC-Garage 88-AVO-Redline-Carbign Craft-Walbro-ID-Kstech-Turbosmart-X Force-Rallitek
t.renshaw34

Car: 2005 Black Lib GT
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13404

Postby shav » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:28 am

t.renshaw34 wrote:Pricing is about on par for an up market workshop.

Thanks Taylor. I was surprised Sean offered to do the rear brakes pro bono. I like good work ethics and realise nothing is free but worth ethics are priceless. I'll be returning in 10,000km for the next service and new rear pads.

On a side note, I spoke to Jason from Garage 88 and ordered a HKS green panel filter for the car. Hopefully it arrives next week. :mrgreen:
Cheers
Shav

MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium Sedan | HKS Panel filter | Pierburg 3 port | Whiteline adj sways F&R | Cusco HD mounts | Whiteline HD front sway links | Anycarlink AL-1080B | Ultrex s/s 3" CBE | Ultrex PU lip spoiler | Invidia s/s dump pipe and 100cel cat | KiDo tuned | DBA T2 rotors | Intima SS brake pads | Mishimoto TMIC | Koya ISR7 wheels | 265L Kobe fuel pump | Diamond Works SI Drive dial | Bilsteins

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
2012 Focus Cayo 2.0 road bike
2015 Cervelo S5 VWD road bike
shav

Car: MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18915&start=480

Postby t.renshaw34 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:21 pm

shav wrote:
t.renshaw34 wrote:Pricing is about on par for an up market workshop.

Thanks Taylor. I was surprised Sean offered to do the rear brakes pro bono. I like good work ethics and realise nothing is free but worth ethics are priceless. I'll be returning in 10,000km for the next service and new rear pads.

On a side note, I spoke to Jason from Garage 88 and ordered a HKS green panel filter for the car. Hopefully it arrives next week. :mrgreen:

Very nice mate. Panel filter and resonator delete will give you a nice intake noise.

Hit Dropz (Karl) up for some good servicing prices ;)
Project Lib - HKS-Killer B-STI-Ultrex-Stanza-Innovate-Perrin-Dynamat-DAMD-K2 Gear-BC-Kartboy-Whiteline-Cusco-Brembo-ROTA-Pirelli-Goodridge-Project MU-DBA-EBC-Garage 88-AVO-Redline-Carbign Craft-Walbro-ID-Kstech-Turbosmart-X Force-Rallitek
t.renshaw34

Car: 2005 Black Lib GT
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13404

Postby shav » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:18 am

t.renshaw34 wrote:

Very nice mate. Panel filter and resonator delete will give you a nice intake noise.

Hit Dropz (Karl) up for some good servicing prices ;)

I got the panel filter fitted. Can hear the induction noise a lot more now.

I'll have a chat with Karl regarding the next service.

Cheers
Cheers
Shav

MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium Sedan | HKS Panel filter | Pierburg 3 port | Whiteline adj sways F&R | Cusco HD mounts | Whiteline HD front sway links | Anycarlink AL-1080B | Ultrex s/s 3" CBE | Ultrex PU lip spoiler | Invidia s/s dump pipe and 100cel cat | KiDo tuned | DBA T2 rotors | Intima SS brake pads | Mishimoto TMIC | Koya ISR7 wheels | 265L Kobe fuel pump | Diamond Works SI Drive dial | Bilsteins

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Postby shav » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:06 am

Just ordered an Anycarlink 1080B unit with the USB and bluetooth from Wavetech imports. Should be here in a few weeks.

Getting sick and tired of swapping cd's over. Havent done that in years and forgot how annoying it got. Also really needed a hands free device so having the Bluetooth capability built in will definitely help in that regard.

The panel filter has been in the car for a few weeks and I must say you can definitely hear the induction noise a lot clearer now. Response has improved down low a bit, not sure if it makes a difference in the kw at the wheels. most likely not. But some minor improvements to say the least.
Cheers
Shav

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Postby shav » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:03 am

Got my car booked in with D & S tint in Lonsdale for the tint for the front 2 windows to be matched with the back, next week on the 27th. Should hopefully look better as well make the a/c work more efficiently.
Cheers
Shav

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Postby Sh4wry » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:29 pm

Ur car is coming along nicely mate, should look at getting a lip for it. In my pinion it just improves the looks so much.
Sh4wry
-stickered-

Car: 07 Liberty GT Spec.B
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17136

Postby shav » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Sh4wry wrote:Ur car is coming along nicely mate, should look at getting a lip for it. In my pinion it just improves the looks so much.

Thanks Craig.

I agree, that will be next on the list of cosmetics, but I will wait till I see a deal coming up as they are pretty expensive atm. I think I read Ultrex ones were $300??? Pricey to say the least, but a MUST. If I can get it for under $200 I'll jump on it for sure.
Cheers
Shav

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Postby Sh4wry » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:43 pm

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/08-09-Legacy ... 139wt_1385

Have a lOok at that or look at the group buys section. Bosco (jake) did a group buy a couple of months ago for some lips there should be some info on where to get them from...what I remember about those ones is that they were nice and flexible as opposed to the ultrex ones.
Sh4wry
-stickered-

Postby shav » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Sh4wry wrote:http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/08-09-Legacy-JDM-Spec-Rev-D-Vlimited-Front-Bumper-Lip-Urethane-/380462272440?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5895518fb8&_uhb=1#ht_2139wt_1385

Have a lOok at that or look at the group buys section. Bosco (jake) did a group buy a couple of months ago for some lips there should be some info on where to get them from...what I remember about those ones is that they were nice and flexible as opposed to the ultrex ones.

Whoa, that's flamin cheap. I like it. The Urethane ones will probably fair better than the plastic ones I assume against a parking kerb in a shopping centre, yeah?
Cheers
Shav

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Postby Sh4wry » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Not sure mate, id only be guessing. To save on postage you could probly see if someone else is interested and go halves in the postage...

Just double check if it will fit yours though. But I'm pretty sure it will.
Sh4wry
-stickered-

Postby shav » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Sh4wry wrote:Not sure mate, id only be guessing. To save on postage you could probly see if someone else is interested and go halves in the postage...

Just double check if it will fit yours though. But I'm pretty sure it will.

Going by the picture I reckon it will, if not, for that price I'll make it fit. :lol:
Cheers
Shav

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Postby shav » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:43 am

Hey guys, I have been looking at the OTR front lips for my car, but am unsure which style will fit my front bar. Can anyone confirm?

http://www.ontherunmotorsports.com/inde ... &Itemid=71

Style S

Style L
Cheers
Shav

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Member Profile - Shav

Postby agan » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Hey mate I'm not sure but you have the non spec B from memory? Just be careful when you do select it. What you can do is look at japanparts.com and they actually let you know if it fits a spec B or non spec B. from there you can get a part number to go to your supplier with :)
MY08 GT Spec.B Diamond Grey Sedan
agan

Car: MY08 GT Spec.B Sedan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18369

Postby alessandro132 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:23 pm

None of those will fit. I think a post facelift 2.5i lip should fit.

don't quote me on it
TEAM TOYOTA | TEAM HKS

Cusco, HPI, HKS, and a few other bits...
alessandro132
-stickered-

Car: 2000 JZX100 Toyota Chaser Tourer V
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16914

PreviousNext

Return to Post your mods