Member profile - agan

Show off what mods you've done to your car.

Re: Member profile - agan

Postby d-chang » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:27 pm

agan wrote:So I'm itching again.

So thanks to Matt...TMIC is on the cards.

MIGHT go with a VF52 upgrade or thereabouts but we'll see. (Cost will stop me..for now)

From several accounts you get a fair bit more torque across the range so I am up for it - not necessarily looking for shit load of power.

So far:
http://www.carmodsaustralia.com.au/shop.html?category=112

PW $1035
Perrin $1200
AVO $792
AVO $1155 (with throttle body and BOV)
Grimspeed $1079

Research time....guess what I'll be doing for Xmas...LOL

Ooohhh is that right....? And you give me crap....
Below car has been gone for quite some time now... blew bottom end bearing and dealership screwed me! Now driving 2008 WRX with ~65k kms on the clock. Only has cat back exhaust and tune by KiDo at the moment! More to come... but slowly!

Purchased recently (12/11/2013), already with: Stage 2 Pedders lowered springs, rear Whiteline sway bar, Advan Racing TCII 18x8 wheels, k&N pod filter, custom 3" exhaust system from turbo back with Magnaflow mufflers. ECUTEK tune of some sort (hopefully soon to be fixed)..... now FIXED!! Now KiDo Tuned!
Added: HID kit, EZ lip equivalents to the front and sides, and various LED treatments, oem boot spoiler, [LGT WRC] plates, GFB Respons BOV for extra Pssscchhh! --> Gone... I couldn't afford it's heart transplant... but keep a look out, as it will come back on sale soon!
d-chang
-stickered-

Car: MY05 Liberty GT
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15749

Postby HardwareBoB » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:48 am

HardwareBoB

Car: MY05 GT 5MT Wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27514

Postby jaydece » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:16 pm

HardwareBoB wrote:This is the FMIC I'll be buying - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HDI-GT2-SPEC ... xyD9JSAKQi

Same inter cooler as mine.....for the price cant go wrong....Had to custom allot of the pipes as it didn't all fit in the lib properly...
~JUSZTN~

** Our Turbo Lag Gives Those v8's A Chance **

History - MY07 Liberty TBSTI 6SPD Sedan
265kw atw on P100
290kw atw on E85 (fuel pump limited)

Past - MY16 Audi S3 Sedan
249kw atw on P98 (APR stage 1)

Present - MY18 Audi RS3 Sedan (His)
384kw atw on E85 (APR stage 2)

Present - MY17 VW Tiguan 162 R line (Hers)
jaydece

Car: MY18 Audi RS3 Sedan 7 SPD DSG
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11864

Postby agan » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:40 pm

Profile updated.

Since my last update in November 2013 - not much else aside from

Cobb air intake..just because of the whoosh sounds.. :mrgreen:

Tommy Kaira front with WRX 2 pot rears. And recently I was given the opportunity to buy a f&r Brembo from a GD STI that I could not refuse..so that's coming soon.

Went for dual sub woofers since I bought them in a pair (They might have been Focal Polyglass 13") ..and the other one was just lying around doing nothing...so I figured what the heck..might as well put it to good use. But there goes the boot space...

And today - JDM folding mirrors :D

Coming up next year..probably a new suspension system for the car. Billies are definitely on the way out...and probably on their last legs. Rather than delaying it...might as well get it now and enjoy it whilst I can.

Then there's the TMIC thought bubble...so many considerations... AVO vs Grimspeed vs PW.... and then...keep turbo stock or not.....so for now I might stay put. I'll just need to not chat with Matt and the temptation stays further away.

And she's now at 185,500 kms....let's hope no big end issues ..!
MY08 GT Spec.B Diamond Grey Sedan
agan

Car: MY08 GT Spec.B Sedan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18369

Postby agan » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:05 pm

Since my last update in November 2013 - not much else aside from

Cobb air intake..just because of the whoosh sounds.. :mrgreen:

Tommy Kaira front with WRX 2 pot rears. And recently I was given the opportunity to buy a f&r Brembo from a GD STI that I could not refuse..so that's coming soon.

Went for dual sub woofers since I bought them in a pair (They might have been Focal Polyglass 33v1s - 13" from memory) ..and the other one was just lying around doing nothing...so I figured what the heck..might as well put it to good use. But there goes the boot space...

And today - JDM folding mirrors :D

Coming up next year..probably a new suspension system for the car. Billies are definitely on the way out...and probably on their last legs. Rather than delaying it...might as well get it now and enjoy it whilst I can.

Then there's the TMIC thought bubble...so many considerations... AVO vs Grimspeed vs PW.... and then...keep turbo stock or not.....so for now I might stay put. I'll just need to not chat with Matt and the temptation stays further away.

And she's now at 185,500 kms....let's hope no big end issues ..![/quote]
agan

Postby shav » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:22 pm

Some nice progress updates still Patrick. As for turbo upgrades, I hearing ya on whether or not to bite the bullet. The TMIC is worth the coin though. Just gives you more consistent power.
Cheers
Shav

MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium Sedan | HKS Panel filter | Pierburg 3 port | Whiteline adj sways F&R | Cusco HD mounts | Whiteline HD front sway links | Anycarlink AL-1080B | Ultrex s/s 3" CBE | Ultrex PU lip spoiler | Invidia s/s dump pipe and 100cel cat | KiDo tuned | DBA T2 rotors | Intima SS brake pads | Mishimoto TMIC | Koya ISR7 wheels | 265L Kobe fuel pump | Diamond Works SI Drive dial | Bilsteins

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
2012 Focus Cayo 2.0 road bike
2015 Cervelo S5 VWD road bike
shav

Car: MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18915&start=480

Postby agan » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:55 am

Hi all!

Just decided to have some fun with my new camera. I'm not some pro photographer so please bear with the little things that will bug the crap out of you pros out there :)

A nice little point and shoot that's better than a phone camera. For the camera nerds out there - its a Sony RX100 Mark 3.

agan

Postby agan » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:57 am

agan

Postby shav » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:48 am

Great shots Patrick. Your car is looking amazing. Hanging to get up there and seeing this in the flesh
Cheers
Shav

MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium Sedan | HKS Panel filter | Pierburg 3 port | Whiteline adj sways F&R | Cusco HD mounts | Whiteline HD front sway links | Anycarlink AL-1080B | Ultrex s/s 3" CBE | Ultrex PU lip spoiler | Invidia s/s dump pipe and 100cel cat | KiDo tuned | DBA T2 rotors | Intima SS brake pads | Mishimoto TMIC | Koya ISR7 wheels | 265L Kobe fuel pump | Diamond Works SI Drive dial | Bilsteins

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Postby agan » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:51 pm

So I thought the modding was over...

And that was after the KW V2s went in. On that one, we left the settings on default. Reckon the front can be softened slightly, but haven't had time to give the workshop a call to fix it up. Overall, very happy with the ride. Bearing in mind my car will never see the track, but just the odd spirited drive on the streets. And given the cost of a full spring and strut setup new isn't too far off, plus the plan is to keep the car for at least a few more years, kw was the choice.

And today I'm about to pick up a second hand Kobe TMIC - A fellow member is upgrading to a different car. Some cleaning will be required, so that might just be the weekend's work. Suggestions on how to clean it up will be welcome :)

From the little I've read/conversed with people degreaser / metho seems to be the method. Google seems to send me to people of all other car makes cleaning their TMIC's but Subies, LOL. Will do a search in here later.

Well. speaking of cosmetic mods, I'm still waiting for the chance to buy up front & rear spats and whatever they're called. And a rear roof spoiler from Stanza is on the way thanks to Bryce :)

And I'm pretty sure I'm almost done....

But at almost 200,000km..maybe budget for an engine build.. let's hope not.
agan

Postby HardwareBoB » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:57 pm

agan wrote:From the little I've read/conversed with people degreaser / metho seems to be the method. Google seems to send me to people of all other car makes cleaning their TMIC's but Subies, LOL. Will do a search in here later.

I just flushed it out with degreaser and the hose, and let it drain/dry for a few hours.
HardwareBoB

Car: MY05 GT 5MT Wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27514

Postby jslayz » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:56 am

Still looking very good!
CURRENT - ATP GTX 3576 - 22psi - 283.7awkw
OLD - Dom 1.5Xtr - Last dyno 254ahkw, previous 238ahkw, first 224awkw.
My journey thread: http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15523
My Lib Pics here: http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15523&start=570#p370656
jslayz

Car: 2005 Liberty GT Wagon

Postby shav » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:23 am

After seeing this car in the flesh. Its on point for sure.
Cheers
Shav

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Previous

Return to Post your mods