Member Profile - SYM (w/ new wheels pg18)

Show off what mods you've done to your car.

Re: Member Profile - SYM (w/ new wheels pg18)

Postby SYM » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:35 pm

satogixxer wrote:Gene took a heap of photos, he should have some good rolling shots too from the passenger seat of my car hopefully.

Yep youre correct.... hes going to dropbox them to me. looking forward to seeing them!
[ MY10 Liberty GT Wagon ] : Powered by HKS | STi | KiDo | Cusco | Valenti | Crystal Eye | F&R Brembo BBK, cruisn style :mrgreen:

Pics | Jack Moss' awesome Prototype photography of the GT | MY10 LGT early days, and Most Recent pics
Vids | SYM Member Profile video | Our slick club.lib #bandbacktogether video plus Various other club.liberty vid compilations
SYM
-stickered-

Car: MY10 LGT Wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17124

Postby SYM » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:53 pm

NSW Jan2016 SYD cruise - one of Jack's photos he captured during the day.... thanks Jack, always great work :)

[ MY10 Liberty GT Wagon ] : Powered by HKS | STi | KiDo | Cusco | Valenti | Crystal Eye | F&R Brembo BBK, cruisn style :mrgreen:

Pics | Jack Moss' awesome Prototype photography of the GT | MY10 LGT early days, and Most Recent pics
Vids | SYM Member Profile video | Our slick club.lib #bandbacktogether video plus Various other club.liberty vid compilations
SYM
-stickered-

Postby SYM » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:07 pm

Been a while since my last post..... completed a recent new video edit with a few Sydney 5thGen owners

club.lib 5th Gen Leggys - June 2016

SYM
-stickered-

Postby satogixxer » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:25 pm

Fantastic video Simon, as always! The quality when recording in 4K is amazing. Glad I could be a part of this! :good:
[Liberty GT MY10 6MT]: STI bits | STI Brembo's + Dixcel | DAMD D-shape | Cusco coilovers & sways | HKS LA clutch | BLITZ pod | Plazmaman FMIC | Deshele built EJ25 | Emtron ECU | BorgWarner EFR 7670 | 369kw atw
[Outback 3R MY04]: Stock as a rock
Profile video here
satogixxer

Car: '10 Liberty GT 6MT + '04 Outback 3R
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20495

Postby Tewaka » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:14 pm

Nice Video :)
Tewaka

Car: Liberty MY06 Wagon

Postby SYM » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:06 am

Thanks Michael.... yes it was another good video shoot/project. Very happy with the outcome, and impressed with Geno's X5 camera

the quality maintained taking screen grabs of the videos is pretty impressive!

SYM
-stickered-

Postby fedaykin » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:12 am

Looks great! Damn I really need that rear spoiler thingy.
fedaykin

Car: MY10 GT Wagon 6MT

Postby muzza » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:58 pm

Mmmmmm phat wheels.
What a great lookin bunch of Libs!
Muzza
MY13 GT wagon auto - SOLD.
MY19 Golf R wagon current
muzza

Car: MY19 Golf R wagon

Postby SYM » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:13 pm

New profile video :)

SYM
-stickered-

Postby Mr.Kev » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:26 am

Hi everyone.
I have never joined a forum like this before, and not sure how to guide myself around correctly.
I am not sure if this post will be see or get answered, but here goes. All I really want to know is information, about how I can purchase, both
front and rear tail lights. I want to know which site i can visit to order these front headlights, and I am also looking for the tail lights but smoked.
Also the front lip and the rear tail gate spoiler. I would really appreciate it. I notice that your car is called a liberty, but where I am from its called
the Legacy GT2.0 DIT. I know its the same just a name difference really. But could you please point me to the right direction. I live very far from Australia,
so i am a bit concern if shipping these lights will be available to my region, the Caribbean.

Thanks!
Mr.Kev

Postby SYM » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:40 pm

I think your best option would be to order via jessestreeter: (1) Look up Japanparts and search for the product/part details for the items you want to order, (2) contact jessestreeter and give him the parts numbers for the items you want to purchase, (3) jesse comes back with a quote, including shipping and his fee, (4) send him payment and he will ship the items to your chosen address.

https://jessestreeter.com/

All I really want to know is information, about how I can purchase, both front and rear tail lights. I want to know which site i can visit to order these front headlights, and I am also looking for the tail lights but smoked.

Front headlights are Crystal Eyes
https://www.japanparts.com/parts/detail/45218

Rear tailights are valentis, and yes they come in smoked
https://www.japanparts.com/parts/detail/44367

Also the front lip and the rear tail gate spoiler. I would really appreciate it.

There are heaps of options on the japan parts website... search under Subaru,Legacy 2012-14 BM/BR D-E Liberty
https://www.japanparts.com/parts/list.p ... pm=&skwd1=

It includes both subaru and aftermarket brands.

I notice that your car is called a liberty, but where I am from its called the Legacy GT2.0 DIT. I know its the same just a name difference really.

Yes - in Australia its referred to as the Subaru Liberty. But pretty much rest of the world knows it as the Subaru Legacy.

I live very far from Australia, so i am a bit concern if shipping these lights will be available to my region, the Caribbean.

Ask jessestreeter about shipping costs. Anything is possible if you are prepared to pay for shipping!

Good luck :)

SYM
-stickered-

Postby SYM » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:04 pm

A couple of recent pics with Jack's bagged R36

SYM
-stickered-

Postby SYM » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:46 pm

Howdy all - been quite a while since I've posted.

I just recently installed H&R springs (big thanks to Jack for sourcing them), which give a drop of about 35mm (from stock). My previous springs were the STI pinks, so the incremental reduction was another 20mm or so.

Ride is slightly firmer (even so slightly), and the ride height is perfect :)
Attachments
DSC09050_resized.JPG
DSC09050_resized.JPG (211.84 KiB) Viewed 8615 times
DSC09048_resized.JPG
DSC09048_resized.JPG (219.01 KiB) Viewed 8615 times
DSC09043_resized.JPG
DSC09043_resized.JPG (152.27 KiB) Viewed 8615 times

SYM
-stickered-

Postby bigBADbenny » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:51 pm

Superb!
Looks like it’s still grand touring capable with that height & fitment: result :good:
bigBADbenny

Car: MY07 GT-B 6MT OBP Wagon
Profile URL: http://tinyurl.com/agvbzop

Postby satogixxer » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:32 am

Looks perfect Simon! :ok:
[Liberty GT MY10 6MT]: STI bits | STI Brembo's + Dixcel | DAMD D-shape | Cusco coilovers & sways | HKS LA clutch | BLITZ pod | Plazmaman FMIC | Deshele built EJ25 | Emtron ECU | BorgWarner EFR 7670 | 369kw atw
[Outback 3R MY04]: Stock as a rock
Profile video here
satogixxer

Car: '10 Liberty GT 6MT + '04 Outback 3R
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20495

PreviousNext

Return to Post your mods