Member Profile - JKeep2.5i

Show off what mods you've done to your car.

Re: Member Profile - JKeep2.5i

Postby JKeep2.5i » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:28 pm

agan wrote:
d-chang wrote:Hey Jerred!

Good to see your Lib coming along nicely!! 8)

Where did you get your Plastidip from? All the venders I've gone through, they don't want to post to WA for some reason.... might need to ask one of you guys to organise a batch to be posted over here... Might need to organise a Group Buy for the boys in WA... :?

Hey Dan..I'm kinda contemplating the plastidip route for the fun of it on my grille....not overly sure yet. Let me know if you do decide to buy...I may join you :)

Thanks mate, to be honest vendors won't ship to WA as they are 'dangerous goods' due to being highly flammable, not sure how you would get them there?
MY04 Liberty 2.5i wagon 5MT[Team White]P plates
surfsnowsubarus
JKeep2.5i
-stickered-

Car: MY04 Liberty 2.5i
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14989

Postby MuzBT » Tue May 28, 2013 8:52 pm

Hey Jerred...(and others)

I'm pretty new to the forum, but have the same wagon in kinda smoky blue. Really impressed with the progress of your car, and all the simple DIY bits you've done too!
Couple of questions (I don't think) you covered yet.....
How have you found the King Lows have settled in now? My wife had a nasty altercation with a median strip a few weeks back and made a bit of a mess of two of our SpecB 18s plus 2 tyres, and as a result we've done a bit of a steering overhaul.
So far new tyres, rim repairs, R/H steering knuckle and bearing, and new bushes both sides has sorted the damage but seeing as we have 100k on the shocks I figure we'll upgrade now. Should have bought the full set of Billies from Wheelpower when I picked up my rims but they only have a couple of rears now and the budget won't stretch too far for new ones!
Looking at picking up some KYB Excel Gs with a set of King Lows but not convinced about the front clearance yet as it always seems to sit a lot higher than the rear.
Also, given that this is also the kid-carrier that the misses is using most during the week, I'm looking for decent handling but a reasonable ride quality to go with it.......would you say they're a good combo?

I like what you've done with the front grill too, was gonna ake the risk and carve mine up to attempt a DIY mesh job, but might follow your lead on this one!

Cheers.....Muz
MuzBT

Car: MYO5 Liberty 2.5i MT Wagon

Postby Moeeyy_ » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Did you happen to be in Casula a few days ago? Sounds like a stretch seeing as though you're located in Kiama but i saw an identical wagon to yours pulling up into the carpark.

Moey
Moeeyy_

Car: 2007 Subaru Liberty Spec.B 3.0R
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25728

Postby JKeep2.5i » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:23 am

Moeeyy_ wrote:Did you happen to be in Casula a few days ago? Sounds like a stretch seeing as though you're located in Kiama but i saw an identical wagon to yours pulling up into the carpark.

Moey

Hey Moey haven't been on the forum in a couple of months, ended up selling the lib and buying a 2007 forester xt, the one you saw might of been my old girl I sold it to a young guy from Campbeltown way?
MY04 Liberty 2.5i wagon 5MT[Team White]P plates
surfsnowsubarus
JKeep2.5i
-stickered-

Car: MY04 Liberty 2.5i
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14989

Postby Moeeyy_ » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:13 pm

JKeep2.5i wrote:
Moeeyy_ wrote:Did you happen to be in Casula a few days ago? Sounds like a stretch seeing as though you're located in Kiama but i saw an identical wagon to yours pulling up into the carpark.

Moey

Hey Moey haven't been on the forum in a couple of months, ended up selling the lib and buying a 2007 forester xt, the one you saw might of been my old girl I sold it to a young guy from Campbeltown way?

Probably man, Campbelltown isn't too far from Liverpool..
Moeeyy_

Car: 2007 Subaru Liberty Spec.B 3.0R
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25728

Previous

Return to Post your mods