Member Profile - Hoff 3RB Wags

Show off what mods you've done to your car.

Re: Member Profile - Hoff 3RB Wags

Postby PHAT GT » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:04 pm

Jack_Keaka wrote:Phat can get snobby with parts thats why i havnt really been there much. last time i was there i got "thats why we don't sell BC's" ... mate we don't all have expendable incomes.
just go to an exhaust shop.

OH!!! Yes ..... flash back.... did we not repair your BC's not long back as they had a bad knocking noise, why did you knot take it back to the person you bought them from ???

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS , THEY JUST DO THINGS DIFFERENT
PHAT GT

Postby PHAT GT » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:10 pm

Boostaddict wrote:
HoFF wrote:Straight bolt on. No mods at all.

I'll probably give it ago my self now. Or wait for my next service to have it put on.

It is very disappointing no matter what the reason was for it not being installed.
Considering the car was the from Monday through to Saturday.

Shit a full week almost for center diff and sway bars!!!!! :shock: :shock:

these sorts of JUNK!!! uneducated comments posted on this forum is the reason i no longer post here (to many google keyboard mechanics)

FYI.. the car was here for a week as the customer was away so the car was left here

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS , THEY JUST DO THINGS DIFFERENT
PHAT GT

Postby Jack_Keaka » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:01 pm

PHAT GT wrote:
Jack_Keaka wrote:Phat can get snobby with parts thats why i havnt really been there much. last time i was there i got "thats why we don't sell BC's" ... mate we don't all have expendable incomes.
just go to an exhaust shop.

OH!!! Yes ..... flash back.... did we not repair your BC's not long back as they had a bad knocking noise, why did you knot take it back to the person you bought them from ???

Don't get me wrong Phat. Your the messiah. It's just your too good for me. You did the work perfectly and for a great price, hence why I went to you in the first place. Probably should have added that to my comment.
Boostaddict wrote:Holy shit.... I want a gen 3 again!!!! :D
Jack_Keaka

Car: Nissan Skyline R33 + R36 Passat
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18091

Postby HoFF » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Sorry if I offended you in anyway Michael. I was a little disappointed it didn't get fitted but as Mick has pointed out it was an honest mistake it seems and I'm ok with that.

It's all sorted now. There are much bigger things in life to worry about.

As I stated you haven't lost my future business.
HoFF
-stickered-

Car: MY06 3RB Liberty Wagon 6MT MY09 Foz
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13577&start=255

Postby Boostaddict » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:26 pm

PHAT GT wrote:
Boostaddict wrote:
HoFF wrote:Straight bolt on. No mods at all.

I'll probably give it ago my self now. Or wait for my next service to have it put on.

It is very disappointing no matter what the reason was for it not being installed.
Considering the car was the from Monday through to Saturday.

Shit a full week almost for center diff and sway bars!!!!! :shock: :shock:

these sorts of JUNK!!! uneducated comments posted on this forum is the reason i no longer post here (to many google keyboard mechanics)

FYI.. the car was here for a week as the customer was away so the car was left here

Hey Michael i was simply responding to a statement made by the owner.!!! I didnt know that the OWNER had left it there for a week. His comment suggested that YOU had taken the week , not HIM.

If the owner had said that he left it there for a week even though the job is a day or 2, then would not have been a comment made.

Don't shoot me down in flames!! Only going on what was posted.!
Not a Subaru...... Something MUCH better

NOPE..... That's shit too. Bus anyone??
Boostaddict

Car: 07 LGT Tuned By Sti
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22537

Postby HoFF » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:14 pm

Had a chance to catch up with Matt again on Monday arvo for a retune to suit the new exhaust section and a fuel economy improvement.

The tune feels fantastic. The car just pulls and pulls from 1500rpm right through to redline.
So far my economy on my work run has gone from 9.4 down to 8.8l/100.

Unfortunately tho, Matts logging is indicating that my O2 sensors are due for replacement.

So now I need to find part numbers for those to place an order with Subarugenuineparts or G88.

Are the O2 sensors easy enough to change with the car up on stands? From what Matt was saying its a simple unplug and unscrew.
HoFF
-stickered-

Postby cruisn » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:41 pm

Simple unplug, unscrew and replace.
cruisn

Car: MY02 GTB E Tune

Postby seanmau5 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Is it #4??

Can't find an exact part number unfortunately, only thing I can find is 'SEN AY-OXYGEN - 3.0 liter'
~ Team VW ~ Das Auto ~
seanmau5
-stickered-

Car: 2009 Volkswagen Passat CC V6
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13255

Postby zch91 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:51 pm

Hit up G88 for sure.
zch91
-stickered-

Car: MY04 GT Premium - Silver 5EAT
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15397

Postby HoFF » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:51 am

seanmau5 wrote:Is it #4??

Can't find an exact part number unfortunately, only thing I can find is 'SEN AY-OXYGEN - 3.0 liter'

Yeah it looks like 4 is the O2 sensor and 7 is the AFR sensor.

I still have to double check if its the af or O2 sensors I need to replace
HoFF
-stickered-

Postby jay.ritchie » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:44 am

HoFF wrote:
Also had the tow bar sprayed gloss black just to tidy that area up, not that anyone else would notice that :lol:

Get rid of that silver!!
jay.ritchie

Car: MY12 VW Golf R
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21040

Postby HoFF » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:21 am

jay.ritchie wrote:
HoFF wrote:
Also had the tow bar sprayed gloss black just to tidy that area up, not that anyone else would notice that :lol:

Get rid of that silver!!

I thought about it. But no.

It just looks like something is missing. I had the same issue when my sticker came off the blanking plate. I just had to replace it.
HoFF
-stickered-

Postby HoFF » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:48 pm

I confirmed with Matt that it is infact the Air Fuel sensors before the Cat that needed replacing.

After searching and researching the internet trying to find part numbers on various websites, i have had a great success i think.

Subaru genuine parts was no good as none of the part numbers appeared to line up with the ADM numbers.
Denso had product numbers but no Subaru part numbers so i found it hard to cross check.

I found the part number on this site http://opposedforces.com/parts/legacy/en_b13/type_83/
I went to my local Subaru parts girls to verify the part number 22641AA160 against my VIN and it was confirmed as the AF sensor. They also let me know Subaru charge a whopping $460ea :shock:

Now the search was on to find a cheaper price which didnt take long at all. Plug the part number into google and there was many options. Oddly enough the UK was the cheapest by far. But the best thing was i found a seller on ebay from the UK. So risk free shopping :P
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181095335009?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

All up $320 for both sensors delivered to my door :D
HoFF
-stickered-

Postby cliffo3rb » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:48 pm

HoFF wrote:I confirmed with Matt that it is infact the Air Fuel sensors before the Cat that needed replacing.

After searching and researching the internet trying to find part numbers on various websites, i have had a great success i think.

Subaru genuine parts was no good as none of the part numbers appeared to line up with the ADM numbers.
Denso had product numbers but no Subaru part numbers so i found it hard to cross check.

I found the part number on this site http://opposedforces.com/parts/legacy/en_b13/type_83/
I went to my local Subaru parts girls to verify the part number 22641AA160 against my VIN and it was confirmed as the AF sensor. They also let me know Subaru charge a whopping $460ea :shock:

Now the search was on to find a cheaper price which didnt take long at all. Plug the part number into google and there was many options. Oddly enough the UK was the cheapest by far. But the best thing was i found a seller on ebay from the UK. So risk free shopping :P
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181095335009?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

All up $320 for both sensors delivered to my door :D

Nice one Tom! I picked a set up from Phat today.I was going to get them from the states but was driving past G88 today so i thought i'd drop in.Cost a little more than $320 but i reckon i would have procrastinated about them if i got them from o/s.Easy install aswell.
cliffo3rb

Car: MY05 Liberty 3.0rb

Postby HoFF » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Good to see you pulled your finger out pretty quick there Cliffo ;)
HoFF
-stickered-

PreviousNext

Return to Post your mods