Jaydece's Major Development Project

Show off what mods you've done to your car.

Re: Jaydece's Mini Development Project

Postby Gambit » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:51 am

any news.. hahaha

how awesome was it to cut sick shopping online, just realised thats what you did hehehe :lol:
Gambit

Car: Subaru

Postby jaydece » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:24 pm

any news.. hahaha = SURE IS! :lol: :lol: :lol:

how awesome was it to cut sick shopping online, just realised thats what you did hehehe :lol = well it was your suggestion that I do it this way gambit!??? remember???? ehehehe 8) and on the plus side...phat helped out heeps too! :D

UPDATE: - bought a SARD fuel pump from phat on the weekend, being expressed post to hp-f, should arrive tommorow, the walbro was being a bit difficult so I decided to make it easier for HP-F, it can be made to fit but i didnt want to gut the bucket that it sits in....

Will sell the walbro in due time.....

also bought a brand new cusco oil catch can for $60.00 brand new! "gambit might need you to walk me through on how to hook up the lines to the catch can please?" and bought a cusco intercooler water spray kit brand new for $250.00 delivered from overseas...should arrive soon

Also spoke to phat on the phone 'what a fuken gun!' and he suggested I replace water pump since the engine is out...hp-f also said this when i told them and they said they fail about 120k+ -, so while the engine is out...getting that done also, was going to put in a gates racing one on, but they dont have any in stock, so probably just get oem instead...

in regards to my wheels? they were going to charge me $350.00 EACH! for repair.....so i'm going to find another mob which is cheaper...there's a couple in dandenong...
~JUSZTN~

** Our Turbo Lag Gives Those v8's A Chance **

History - MY07 Liberty TBSTI 6SPD Sedan
265kw atw on P100
290kw atw on E85 (fuel pump limited)

Past - MY16 Audi S3 Sedan
249kw atw on P98 (APR stage 1)

Present - MY18 Audi RS3 Sedan (His)
384kw atw on E85 (APR stage 2)

Present - MY17 VW Tiguan 162 R line (Hers)
jaydece

Car: MY18 Audi RS3 Sedan 7 SPD DSG
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11864

Postby Gambit » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:12 am

jaydece wrote:any news.. hahaha = SURE IS! :lol: :lol: :lol:

how awesome was it to cut sick shopping online, just realised thats what you did hehehe :lol = well it was your suggestion that I do it this way gambit!??? remember???? ehehehe 8) and on the plus side...phat helped out heeps too! :D

UPDATE: - bought a SARD fuel pump from phat on the weekend, being expressed post to hp-f, should arrive tommorow, the walbro was being a bit difficult so I decided to make it easier for HP-F, it can be made to fit but i didnt want to gut the bucket that it sits in....

Will sell the walbro in due time.....

also bought a brand new cusco oil catch can for $60.00 brand new! "gambit might need you to walk me through on how to hook up the lines to the catch can please?" and bought a cusco intercooler water spray kit brand new for $250.00 delivered from overseas...should arrive soon

Also spoke to phat on the phone 'what a fuken gun!' and he suggested I replace water pump since the engine is out...hp-f also said this when i told them and they said they fail about 120k+ -, so while the engine is out...getting that done also, was going to put in a gates racing one on, but they dont have any in stock, so probably just get oem instead...

in regards to my wheels? they were going to charge me $350.00 EACH! for repair.....so i'm going to find another mob which is cheaper...there's a couple in dandenong...

I might be interested in the Walbro in a month or two if you still have it, may need one for my double pumper setup.

For sure i can help out, or perhaps whilst hpf have the car get them to do it, should be fairly easy for them whilst its all in little bits hehehe

Good idea on the new water pump Phat so right on that :)

I just went OEM timing belt kit, saved myself money on the gates one.

Man thats a rip off $350 a wheel, i didn't even notice any damage on your wheels when i was there.
Gambit

Postby jaydece » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:22 am

I might be interested in the Walbro in a month or two if you still have it, may need one for my double pumper setup. = SURE GAMBIT! in chinese voice....'i give you special price!'

For sure i can help out, or perhaps whilst hpf have the car get them to do it, should be fairly easy for them whilst its all in little bits hehehe = problem is the can hasnt arrived yet???? coming from GREECE!... :?:

Good idea on the new water pump Phat so right on that :) = when is phat ever wrong is the question? 8) NEVER!

Man thats a rip off $350 a wheel, i didn't even notice any damage on your wheels when i was there. = 2 out of my 4 wheels has mid to severe gutter rash and scratches....really annoying on the eye....like seeing a nice hot chick ...then finding she has big smelly feet :lol: .....the price...OMG...tell me about it! even jeremy from hp-f said he was shocked to find that was the asking price! rip off people....wont mention the mob.... :angry2:

will be popping by today hopefully......if i can snap some shoots ....will post them up!
~JUSZTN~

265kw atw on P100

jaydece

Postby Gambit » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:28 am

Greece.. damn.. sure thing when it gets here we can sort it out.
Yeah Phat da man, too bad he is in Sydney, he should be in Melbourne, considering Melbourne is the better liveable city :D

Yeah you better take some photos of it.. I am a bit of a happy snapper when it comes to photos, so you better get some shots into this thread of yours hahaha! :lol:
Gambit

Postby senator » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:35 pm

Gambit wrote:Greece.. damn.. sure thing when it gets here we can sort it out.
Yeah Phat da man, too bad he is in Sydney, he should be in Melbourne, considering Melbourne is the better liveable city :D

Yeah you better take some photos of it.. I am a bit of a happy snapper when it comes to photos, so you better get some shots into this thread of yours hahaha! :lol:

That’s enough from the Mexicans, thank you very much……… :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trust me, it works out in your wallet best interest when Phat doesn't live 10 minutes away.
Not a soobi anymore, but still slightly dirty
"TEAM TONY"
senator

Postby jaydece » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:59 pm

went for a quick visit today and heres the latest update: -

1/ water pump has been ordered from subaru at $200.00 est, couldnt get the gates racing one as they dont stock any here in australia, only oversea's does.... :?: i'm not really fussed anyway...

2/ mahle pistons were being fitted and installed when I arrived ( i was told i might experience piston slap when the engine is cold as forged pistons have to expand within the wall? and since I'm not re boring the block or honing, this will be a normal occurrence...i just hope it wont sound like a diesel engine.... :roll:

3/ my car will not require a extensive run in so to speak....since my block is somewhat stock.....they will run the engine in for me before dyno tune...which looking at the days ahead will probably be next monday or tuesday....

4/ SARD pump from phat arrived as expected and was fitted on with no problems! just needs to be put back into the tank.. oh yeah! 8)

and thats it for now people..... :D

senator? Trust me, it works out in your wallet best interest when Phat doesn't live 10 minutes away. = I TOTALLY AGREE!!!.....eehehehehe i would be bankrupt if i lived near phat...

gambit? Yeah you better take some photos of it.. I am a bit of a happy snapper when it comes to photos, so you better get some shots into this thread of yours hahaha! :lol: = I LET YOU DOWN BUDDY......no photo's, they were really busy and i had my little one with me so I couldn't really take any... :alcoholic:
~JUSZTN~

265kw atw on P100

jaydece

Jaydece's Mini Development Project

Postby Gambit » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Awesome mate, sounds like it's progressing really well.

Hehe I am sure when you get it back you will take lots of pics anyway.
Gambit

Postby jaydece » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:44 pm

MINI MINI update: -

Cusco Oil Catch Can Arrived Today..... :D ....Went straight to HP-F, latest info on pick up date is tuesday afternoon next week.....still awaiting for my cusco intercooler water spay kit + controller....dont think it will make it before the car is ready......i've also purchased a universal windscreen washer bottle with pump for it.....which I'm hoping will fit somewhere in the engine bay....
~JUSZTN~

265kw atw on P100

jaydece

Postby Gambit » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Nice one! sounds like its on track.. very exciting.. !
Gambit

Postby jaydece » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:39 pm

MINI MINI MINI UPDATE: -

HP-F called today with the following: -

1/ varex mufflers are being fitted as I type this.....they are using the existing flanges and bend pipes that were on the magnaflows..when they told me it was tooo late to stop them.......I didnt want this to happen...I will have to notify the person who has bought my magnaflows of this. :oops:

2/ ORC clutch kit + flywheel was being fitted until they found that the thrust bearing was totally F#%$%^....a new one was ordered via subaru, but the part isnt in stock and part wont arrive until tommorow morning..MAYBE?.....* i'm hoping it does....it's cutting it close to easter friday !!!!! *

having said this....car will not be ready now until wednesday afternoon..... :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:
~JUSZTN~

265kw atw on P100

jaydece

Postby Gambit » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:49 pm

Ah shame about the mufflers i am sure the new owner will understand. Funny that my magnaflows are being setup today as well..
Fingers crossed, its cutting it close, but just prepare for the worse, in that it wont be ready until after the long weekend. Thus if you get it earlier you will be stoked, if not oh well, you were prepared for that scenario anyhow. :D
Gambit

Postby jaydece » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:19 pm

Ah shame about the mufflers i am sure the new owner will understand...= I dropped the price and the buyer has still agreed to continue purchase

Funny that my magnaflows are being setup today as well.. = IT WAS DESTINY PERHAPS? ahahahaha :lol:

Fingers crossed, its cutting it close, but just prepare for the worse, in that it wont be ready until after the long weekend. Thus if you get it earlier you will be stoked, if not oh well, you were prepared for that scenario anyhow. :D = actually i wasnt prepared for this scenario as the original timeframe was 1-2 weeks....if this continues....it will be moving into the 3-4+ weeks period....
~JUSZTN~

265kw atw on P100

jaydece

Postby teK-- » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:36 pm

Hey Justin hopefully you get her back on Thursday; come down to the meet on Monday to run her in :)
MY04 2.5i Safety 5MT Sedan "Project Locomotive"
..: JDM Subaru-AVO-Whiteline-Bilstein-Swift Springs-Cusco-Rallitek-GT Brakes-Remsa-K4RT30Y-Blitz-Philips-Défi-STI-Sabelt-Redline-Alpine-Polk Audio-Kenwood-Dynamat :..
teK--
-stickered-

Postby jaydece » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:19 am

teK-- wrote:Hey Justin hopefully you get her back on Thursday; come down to the meet on Monday to run her in :)

Hey Jim! thanks mate........ I'm really jumping up and down.... :assassin:......i want to run her in before then aswell.....ehehehehe 8)
~JUSZTN~

265kw atw on P100

jaydece

PreviousNext

Return to Post your mods