Forum address stickers - What's your opinion?

News about this forum

Postby viriix » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:27 pm

Should get decals.. they won't peel this way :] well.. not easily anyways..
Image
Current: MY12 Tornado Red VW Golf GTI
Past: MY07 Pearl White Subaru Liberty GT-B | MY04 Arctic Blue Honda Accord Euro-L | MY2K Salsa Red Dodge Neon
User avatar
viriix
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia
Real name: Aj

Postby blacknwhite » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:32 pm

Put me down for one
many thanks
Pete
GT spec B MY07
Black/White interior
blacknwhite
-stickered-
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: sydney

Postby adam » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:05 am

hey ric, what about those one's that stick using pos or neg charge? (yeah, don't know which) that would be put up on the inside?
i'm sure that even if they cost a bit more, more would be willing to stick them to their pride and joys what with the fuss free removal and all.....
ok me, maybe only me, i would pay $10 bucks for one that left no marks?


man, my indian, accountant wife has me convinced on this "resale" business......
I spend most of my money on booze, fast cars and women, I just waste the rest...
User avatar
adam
 
Posts: 1431
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: sydney

Postby Ric » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:48 am

I'll ask. They wouldn't show very well through a tint though.
I still have some parts of the old libertygt.com.au sticker on my car, and it's showing no signs of peeling after 18 months.
MY06 3.0RB 6MT Liberty Wagon. ---—▲≡≡≡

MGA-01 finally back on the track. 21-Jun-2015 at Sandown. Link
User avatar
Ric
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6215
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:08 pm
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY06 3RB 6MT Wagon Pearl White
Real name: Ric
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12

Postby MY08GT-B » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:53 am

Trieu wrote:Just wondering are we able to get the ones that stick from the inside... cause on the outside.. it may peel after a while.....

What do u think?


use contact (stuff for covering books etc) to stick it on the inside
Dave
User avatar
MY08GT-B
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:41 am
Location: Albury, NSW

Postby WhiteGTB » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:29 am

MY08GT-B wrote:
Trieu wrote:Just wondering are we able to get the ones that stick from the inside... cause on the outside.. it may peel after a while.....

What do u think?


use contact (stuff for covering books etc) to stick it on the inside


Good thinking! yeap, that is fine with me and the contact :)

Ric, dun worry about asking.
User avatar
WhiteGTB
 
Posts: 3233
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:41 am
Location: Sydney, NSW
Car: MY07 Legacy GT Spec B 6pd

Postby adam » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:51 am

Ric wrote:I still have some parts of the old libertygt.com.au sticker on my car, and it's showing no signs of peeling after 18 months.

did that mean that you've tried taking it off mate?
this was my point as to why the static charge ones would be more attractive to some. if i'm sticking it on the inside of my back window (most likely spot for me) i don't want to risk wrecking the rear demist thingy (which i also think acts as the radio antennae?) upon removal.
adam
I spend most of my money on booze, fast cars and women, I just waste the rest...
User avatar
adam
 
Posts: 1431
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: sydney

Postby moggy » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:01 am

Sounds good, put me down for one please. :)

8) Bob.
When I give an opinion you have to ask yourself...what the hell does he know about anything!


I started out with nothing....and I've still got most of it left.....

MY07 Liberty GT spec B 6MT Sedan;
P3 Dump|Fujitsubo Legalis R|Whiteline|Enkeis|HKS EVC|Dixcel|Blitz|Greddy|Pink Bits|Brembos|178.6 kw ATW|
User avatar
moggy
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: NW Sydney, NSW
Car: MY07 Lib GTB 6MT

Postby WhiteGTB » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:02 am

Yeap, shoot me one as well :)
User avatar
WhiteGTB
 
Posts: 3233
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:41 am
Location: Sydney, NSW
Car: MY07 Legacy GT Spec B 6pd

Postby Ric » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:48 am

adam wrote:
Ric wrote:I still have some parts of the old libertygt.com.au sticker on my car, and it's showing no signs of peeling after 18 months.

did that mean that you've tried taking it off mate?
this was my point as to why the static charge ones would be more attractive to some. if i'm sticking it on the inside of my back window (most likely spot for me) i don't want to risk wrecking the rear demist thingy (which i also think acts as the radio antennae?) upon removal.
adam


I removed the "gt.com" bit after that forum went down.
No, they peel off easily once you start with a razor blade.
I bet the contact will be harder to remove ;)
MY06 3.0RB 6MT Liberty Wagon. ---—▲≡≡≡

MGA-01 finally back on the track. 21-Jun-2015 at Sandown. Link
User avatar
Ric
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6215
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:08 pm
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY06 3RB 6MT Wagon Pearl White
Real name: Ric
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12

Postby Mano™ » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:49 am

So what's the go? any action yet? hehehhe

Should have a pic of a lib on it or somethin..!! like we did on the gt ones..
Mano™
-stickered-
 
Posts: 3442
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:52 am
Location: Newcastle
Car: MY06 Liberty GT

Postby EJ25 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:34 am

LI81TY wrote:So what's the go? any action yet? hehehhe

Should have a pic of a lib on it or somethin..!! like we did on the gt ones..
Image

Image
all you needed to do was read the first post.
EJ25
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:34 am
Location: Sydney

Postby Ric » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:53 am

I'm going to order some this week, I'll start a new thread to get an idea of numbers.
MY06 3.0RB 6MT Liberty Wagon. ---—▲≡≡≡

MGA-01 finally back on the track. 21-Jun-2015 at Sandown. Link
User avatar
Ric
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6215
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:08 pm
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY06 3RB 6MT Wagon Pearl White
Real name: Ric
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12

Postby Mano™ » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:14 am

So it has the under line ?? i dont like that lol!
Mano™
-stickered-
 
Posts: 3442
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:52 am
Location: Newcastle
Car: MY06 Liberty GT

Postby Ric » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:26 am

LI81TY wrote:So it has the under line ?? i dont like that lol!

Just cut it off before you stick it on, it's easy :)
MY06 3.0RB 6MT Liberty Wagon. ---—▲≡≡≡

MGA-01 finally back on the track. 21-Jun-2015 at Sandown. Link
User avatar
Ric
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6215
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:08 pm
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY06 3RB 6MT Wagon Pearl White
Real name: Ric
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest